DOA5U If Anyone is Interested...

Hades

I'm willing to help any Rig player that is DEDICATED to learning the character and willing to take time out of lessons to practice and really soak in everything I say.
If you think you're ready to learn add me:
xSA Hades

I can't teach you everything about the game, I can't make you a good player, I can't teach you how to adapt.

However I can give you the tools you'll need to be a Rig player at least, have a good understanding of how the game and this character works, what you CAN do in certain things, and what will help you in high level play.

But it still is up to you to use my teachings, and really soak in what I say to really understand. I want you to figure out YOUR way to play, how YOU like to do things, and what works for YOU.

Like I said I don't mind teaching, just understand that I can't just make you one of the best in the game.

I'm okay if you're completely new to DOA as in "I've just bought DOA5U, 1st DOA," "I've played the franchise for a while but I have no idea how the game works" or any of the sorts, I'll start with the very basics of the game (Triangle System, Jabs, Kicks, etc.)

I am also willing to teach people who are very experienced and just want to learn a new character.(Combos, Setups, Frame Traps, Frame Advantage, Pressure Systems etc.)

I am also okay with teaching people who are just okay at the game, know the basics, but want to get better(In fact I almost prefer these types of players)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please either send me a message or leave a comment below. Thank you. Hope I'm helpful to you guys.

Last edited:
My GT is Lead antagonist, I am willing to learn, DOA5 is my first DOA but I have been playing since launch so I have a year of experience with the game. I am use to spacing and zoning characters I.E Hayate, and am looking forward to transitioning to a more pressure oriented character I.E Rig. Hit me up on XBL or on here, and we can talk it out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD