IGN Pro League DOA5 Tournament #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDogg

I don't have a ton of information to share just yet, but I do have a date and location for you.

Hot Import Nights, August 18th (Saturday)
San Mateo Event Center
San Mateo, CA

I'll have more details over the next few days, but I wanted to give you guys a date and location as soon as possible. I'll update this post when more information is available.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can, but keep in mind we're still finalizing things.

daman077c

Oh snap, something close to me. I should definitely be there, considering I'm only around 2 1/2 hours away in Yuba City, depending on traffic around the Bay Area.

EDIT: What about entry fee?

DrDogg

Oh snap, something close to me. I should definitely be there, considering I'm only around 2 1/2 hours away in Yuba City, depending on traffic around the Bay Area.

EDIT: What about entry fee?

HIN hasn't announced entry fees for the San Mateo event yet, but the other events are usually $25-30, so expect the same here.

daman077c

HIN hasn't announced entry fees for the San Mateo event yet, but the other events are usually $25-30, so expect the same here.

I was talking more about the entry fee for the tournament, as I don't think it'll cost anything for entry to the event, if it's anything like Hot August Nights in Reno (which is free to the public).

DrDogg

Good to hear. Are they gonna stream it live again?

Of course. Although depending on how many setups we have and the number of entrants, we may not be able to stream every match.

I was talking more about the entry fee for the tournament, as I don't think it'll cost anything for entry to the event, if it's anything like Hot August Nights in Reno (which is free to the public).

The tournament will be free, but I can almost guarantee the event will have an entry fee. Every recent HIN has had an entry fee.

daman077c

Of course. Although depending on how many setups we have and the number of entrants, we may not be able to stream every match.

The tournament will be free, but I can almost guarantee the event will have an entry fee. Every recent HIN has had an entry fee.

Just found out today that tickets are $25 until July 31st (or 3,000 tickets are sold), and thereafter the price is $30. Good to know they released the price and info early. :)

Speaking of info, has anything new come up about the tournament? Prize?

DrDogg

Just found out today that tickets are $25 until July 31st (or 3,000 tickets are sold), and thereafter the price is $30. Good to know they released the price and info early. :)

Speaking of info, has anything new come up about the tournament? Prize?

Yes, I'll have a proper thread with all of the details very soon. I'm just waiting on confirmation on a couple final details.

1st place gets a trip to the launch party, but there will be prizes for 1st-3rd this time.

NukNuks

Anyone who's interested to meet up for offline casuals the day before or day of the tourney holla at me. I'll try to organize something to where we can all play doa4 at a chill spot if there's a good enough head count. I'm in the bay area(close to san mateo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD