I'm not sure how to play online

Chaos

I don't remember the match specifically, but even in 5-bars the lag is terrible. You can't play this game at a competitive level online.
looks like my gaming goal into becoming a professional DOA player is crush into pieces :(

Gill Hustle

Hi guessing your new here , but since your asking about Hitomi specifically most of your questions can probably be answered here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/forums/hitomi.38/

Another suggestion would be looking up videos of Angryworm and Raansu. As far as I know they're the most prominent Hitomi players on FSD.

Since your playing online make sure to save matches after losses to review " What went wrong." and as Dr. Dogg said online can be spotty however, once you get Hitomi down you should make some progress.

Murakame

Can I play the same way offline?

EDIT: Ugh okay, I'm sorry for all the questions but tell me if this is a good idea after hitomi's punch parry I can go for pp4ppp?

half my matches today have been against Kasumi's they hit too fast that I don't even bother holding them because I don't even know if a punch or kick will come after their strings

If your plan is to guard break then try it. Otherwise that is a waste of the frame advantage you just got. Are you on PSN? I can show you some beginner tactics lol since I'm also learning HItomi.

About Kasumi. Almost any of her strings that use a kick is extremely unsafe so if you see they like to keep attacking at disadvantage you can counter attack with 6P. Like I said before, most Kasumi players are going to use their high and mid punch strings because those are arguably her best strings. Get used to using Hitomi's parry to teach them a lesson and get some momentum.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
We're always on skype and I have you on PSN. If you want some time I can teach you some stuff about hitomi.

Fastlane

I play kasumi and have the same problem you do playing aggressive players. They get in my face and constantly attack my guard over and over again and I cant do anything about it. I know I cant block forever or else ill get thrown so I try and throw or throw out her 11 frame mid when I see an opening, only to get stuffed and end up being stunned.

Im guessing its the terrible netcode. I feel like most of my matches are one big counter stun fest. They either stun me while im trying to slow them down or I get lucky and my attack crushes and I get the stun. It doesnt matter how many bars my opponet has 4 or 1 every match I play has lag spikes in the middle of matches or feels slowed down.

Chaos

I play kasumi and have the same problem you do playing aggressive players. They get in my face and constantly attack my guard over and over again and I cant do anything about it. I know I cant block forever or else ill get thrown so I try and throw or throw out her 11 frame mid when I see an opening, only to get stuffed and end up being stunned.

Im guessing its the terrible netcode. I feel like most of my matches are one big counter stun fest. They either stun me while im trying to slow them down or I get lucky and my attack crushes and I get the stun. It doesnt matter how many bars my opponet has 4 or 1 every match I play has lag spikes in the middle of matches or feels slowed down.
Sooo...its basiclly a new installment with DOAD's netcode, how pathetic & disappointing :mad:

Chaos

I remeber he told he was going to have a offline scene in a bar somewhere close by. I'll definitely be there :)

HiguraShiki

In order to win online, you must all become...
32456895.jpg

akhi216

Standard Donor
My experience with playing online is that the majority of players online (at least on PS3) don't respect frame advantage so whenever I get a frame advantage I just start mashing buttons (my hate mailers tell me I'm a button masher) and I come away with the W.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD