Introducing something new for DOA Videos

SinfulDesireENT

The Dead or Alive games are quite fun to play. I'm currently new in them (started with DOA5) and I have a blast when it comes to playing them online. Fun, but sometimes I find people can be QUITE competitive when playing it online. So competitive, foul language gets introduced. When this happens, I can't help but laugh at the type of reactions I receive when online.

With that being said, I decided to record these reactions and make a series out of it. I call it, Raging After Thoughts. The problem is though, no matter how funny this series is, I feel like it's not getting the proper attention it should be receiving.

This is where you come in.

The most important thing I wish to ask from you (the viewer) is for your feedback on the series. Did it make you laugh? Is it worth to continue making/watching? If you could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The most recent video (Episode 6) is right here,

Is this something you would like to see continuously? If you'd like to see more/the rest of what's currently available, here's a Playlist, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp6cTDsK1H7kJPRzjxumQ9QG6coAotOi2

Would love to hear from you. Now, I'm not asking for Likes, but if you do enjoy any of them, a Like would be nice so it lets me know it made someone happy or crack a smile while watching.

I hope you enjoy and have fun!

Brute

Standard Donor
You uploaded it 1 day ago and have 184 views, 27 likes and 11 comments. Doesn't really seem like you're struggling for "proper attention" given that that is quite a bit more exposure than most tutorials, tech videos and tournament play uploads receive total. If you really want to get DOA players to view it, all I can recommend is upload your videos to the media section here.

RoboJoe

Where in Canada are you from? There's an offline scene in both Toronto and Ottawa if you're from Ontario.

SinfulDesireENT

The views never equal themselves out is what I mean by proper attention. The views these receive reach a certain amount within the first couple of days and then basically "stick" It just seems a little irritating at times because I believe it's funny. It's difficult for me to share properly.

I'm in Eastern Canada. Can't make any appearances at Events in Ontario. :(

Brute

Standard Donor
I guess it merges replies when replying back to back. Sorry about that.
No, I merged them. xD

But it's no worries. If you want to say something else but were the last person to post in the thread, you can use the "edit" button on your previous post to add new info.

SinfulDesireENT

No, I merged them. xD

But it's no worries. If you want to say something else but were the last person to post in the thread, you can use the "edit" button on your previous post to add new info.
OH! Okay. Now I understand. Double Post as in one underneath another. (I'm relatively new when it comes to Forums) I'll be sure to watch out for not doing that.

RoboJoe

The views never equal themselves out is what I mean by proper attention. The views these receive reach a certain amount within the first couple of days and then basically "stick" It just seems a little irritating at times because I believe it's funny. It's difficult for me to share properly.

I'm in Eastern Canada. Can't make any appearances at Events in Ontario. :(

Well that sucks. If you're looking for offline players there is a thread with a map with player locations in this thread:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa-player-base-map.4644/

It's being constantly updated and if you add your info, maybe you'll find some local players.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
No offense but I just don't find this type of stuff funny. If they had creative ways of countering or replying it might be okay, but it's just a bunch of laughing and bitching. Also I hate tag, so that doesn't help.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD