Battle Royal It's Almost Time for Summer Jam XI

Summer Jam has always provided this community spectacular talent with a lasting highlight reel of crazy moments. The window is closing on time to pre-register for this Battle Royal tournament with a $1,000 pot bonus and a sponsored trip to NECXVIII for 1st place paid for by Team NINJA. Now is the time to put all of you skills to the test. It's time to break bones and smash bodies.

From Lopedo's pre-release victory to XcaliburBladeZ dethroning Kwiggle's Christie with Eliot -- anything can happen at Summer Jam, but it can also be a huge game changer for future tournaments in the season. Let it be known in the comments if you are attending! For everyone else pre-registration closes 7/21 and last call started 7/15.

Now might also be a good time to look around at the FSD shop for tournament threads. I really happen to like the Tengu Princess because it's unique to find any type of physical merch for Nyo-Tengu, and the colors are nice and light for Summer!

Urgh, I wanted to go last year AND this year, but money sucks. XD

If I could get that $1,000 before it happens, I'd probably buy that Tengu Princess... and enter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD