[Jan 20, 2013] SoCal Regionals 2013 AE, UMVC3, TTT2, SCV, DOA5 (Irvine, California)

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hey! Someone said I looked like Ayane, okay? Sure, that made me laugh my ass off but I do not look like a damn girl!! xD

ikodomo

If you wore purple wig, i wouldn't be able to concentrate in our match and just burst out tears of joy. I probably default our match and have you advance.

ikodomo

Oh god, if you guys do this, i'ma bring a white cardboad and place it in between both of us so i wont be able to see both of you.

NukNuks

Shout outs ya bish!

CJ - You the man brush. People may not care to notice but you do a lot for the West Coast DOA scene. Props all day. Looking forward to collaborating with you in the future!

Shadow - Dat Lisa boiii! Drinking with you was hilarious. Looking forward to seeing you at the next tourney.

Tenren - Thank you again for letting me stay at the hotel. Probably wouldn't have been able to attend if I didn't have a place to stay. Keep up the West Coast streams. We need someone who is down to rep.

Air Gear - Hella dope to finally meet you in person after all these years. Hope to see you at NorCal events.

Hajin - Same as what I said about Air Gear. Thank you for the kind words in your blog too. That Ayane is starting to remind me of the DOA4 days.

Filipinoman - Great to finally meet you too after all these years! I remember those LF mirror matches from back in the day. Watching you play SF4 on the big screen was off the chain. That double KO against that Guile player? Too powerful. GG's.

Dougie Boy - Hella chill dude. See you at another tourney.

Vincent Rayne, Keylay, Snakz - Kewl meeting y'all. Let's play online and hope to see y'all at another tourney.

ShunsFury & Lokki - You guys are mad funny! Let's get some games in online.

Master - Ya ripped me a new one during our set haha. Hella dope you rolled through to the hotel to kick it and even stopped by to say goodbye the next day. GG's

Vanessa - It tripped me out how you remembered me from the Modesto tourney back in '07. Our tourney set was some of the most intense matches I've ever played! Could've went either way. GG's.

Mamba - Hella sick to meet you in person after all these years. Surprised you still remembered me after all these years. Gotta get some more matches online again. G to the G's.

Mystik - I seen you a couple events in Cali already (HIN and this one). I regret not formally introducing myself. GG's during our tourney match.

Dr. Dogg - Thanks for laying down knowledge to me. Didn't get to play any matches with you offline like I wanted. Next time.

Tamisu - I know you weren't able to show up to the tourney but the way the others talked about you you were definitely there in 'spirit'. See you at NorCal events.

I will upload pics from the event sometime this weekend as well as make a blog post on the Breezy Excursion site. DOA>any other game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD