[Jan 26, 2014] [Jan 24-26, 2014] Kumite in Tennessee 2014 (Murfreesboro, TN)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm usually just a singles' fighter, but I wouldn't mind doing it. I enjoyed tag in DOA2 & 3. Did you mean just a whole day just for Friday for tag? I know that some of the friends that I talked to about it prefer Saturday. Either way, I'm fine.

Vandy

I'm usually just a singles' fighter, but I wouldn't mind doing it. I enjoyed tag in DOA2 & 3. Did you mean just a whole day just for Friday for tag? I know that some of the friends that I talked to about it prefer Saturday. Either way, I'm fine.

It would be on Friday. It would not be the whole day, probably just a couple hours on Friday night. Most of our Friday events will be some sort of Tag or Pair Play or team tournament event for the respective games. I would encourage you to come out on Friday anyway as that is when most of the casuals and meet and greet will take place.

The game lineup for Saturday is set.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Look on the southern players thread. I'm also from TN. So are Bushido & WotMan X. We can meet up someday & do some casuals?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandy

I probably won't be able to make any local gatherings for a while. I just had a son a couple weeks ago and have another 2 year old running around the house. If you get something set up let me know though. Might be a good idea to have it at Game Galaxy for a Tuesday Fight Night.

But local guys - I will do everything in my power to make this event attractive to DOA players across the nation.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Congrats, man. I'm good on the weekends, but I'm also on school schedule. It shouldn't be too bad, though.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I tried to register for DOA (may register for Killer Instinct later) but it wouldn't process my payment.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD