Jann Lee combo thread

TRI Mike

Jumping kinda late into Lee's ship. Can anyone give me another good juggle besides :P::P::6::P::F::P::2::P::K: for lights and mids¿ Also, what the hell do I use against heavies¿ I usually go with PP4PP but I'm sure there are better options.

Jefffcore

CB - :3::3::P:
Lights:
:P::P::6::P: > :8::P::P::P:.
Mids: :P::P::6::P: > :P::P::P::6::P: (:P::P::P::K: near a wall or :P::P::P::2::K: on an electric floor.
Heavies: :P::P::6::P: > :6::P::K: ( :6::P::2::K: on an electric floor)

After :4::P::P: on CH you can still get :6::P::K: , and on HCH you can get :P::P::P::2::K:

Ninjaknowits

I know after 4H, 146P is guaranteed but I was mirroring some dude and he kept following up with 4PPP and I'm sure i saw him followup with a 44PP as well. They guaranteed?

HiguraShiki

I know after 4H, 146P is guaranteed but I was mirroring some dude and he kept following up with 4PPP and I'm sure i saw him followup with a 44PP as well. They guaranteed?
Yea I believe 4PP is guaranteed. Which makes mid punch hold able to transition into a possible cb by doing 4PP into dragonstance.

Moritsuna

Hey I'm kinda new to this, but I can't get the second part of the juggle to hit.

For example, with :3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::P::P::6::P:

I can only go up to :3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P: and then my opponent falls to quick. Am I supposed to be doing something before the :3::3::P: or am I just inputting my combo wrong?

Jiraiya-Sama2390

Hey I'm kinda new to this, but I can't get the second part of the juggle to hit.

For example, with :3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::P::P::6::P:

I can only go up to :3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P: and then my opponent falls to quick. Am I supposed to be doing something before the :3::3::P: or am I just inputting my combo wrong?

Try free cancelling after the :6::P: and see if that helps

Moritsuna

K I'll try but I thought F cancelling was done in the middle of a string and not the end? Or does it allow Jann to input his next string even faster?

Jiraiya-Sama2390

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK, you can free cancel whenever you want, beginning, middle, or end, of a string. All it does is kill the recovery of the move you free cancelled. So yes, it does allow you to input the next move faster.

HiguraShiki

You must not be doing it fast enough. You're probably inputting the PP6P too late after launching. The timing is slightly strict, so try doing it immediately after the 33P animation ends.

Tenren

you dont need to free cancal the :3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P:, :P::P::P::6::P:. First it only works on everyone but Bass and Bayman. Second a lot of time while playing online you need to watch for lag. You can be in a match that dosnt look laggy but you cant finish the juggle. For these match's I use :3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P:, :6::P::K: to play it safe. The combo will work on heavy's with out lag. Online heavy's I just use :3::3::P:, :P::P::P::6::P:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD