Jann Lee's Opening Moves and Strategy vs wake up

Moritsuna

Hi, I was wondering what your guys strategy during the opening move and against people who you just recently knocked down? All I do is the 1 (H+K) during wake up or just dash away lol

During opening move I try to side step or try to get my PPP combo's out, but sometimes it still fails against really fast characters.

Hi, I was wondering what your guys strategy during the opening move and against people who you just recently knocked down? All I do is the 1 (H+K) during wake up or just dash away lol

During opening move I try to side step or try to get my PPP combo's out, but sometimes it still fails against really fast characters.

Opening move I think you mean Dragon Kick? For wake up if on back hit P+K, Punch, just kick, or hold down, and press kick. For Dragon Kick, you can duck, high counter, sidestep, or negate in it's startup if they do it close to you.

Moritsuna

I mean opening move as in when you are playing Jann Lee what are the best moves to use first? For example as Helena a good move would be her 33pp

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD