[Jul 21, 2013] GEORGIA FIGHT CLUB ROUND 2! (LITHONIA , GA)

FRED CAMPBELL and AWESMIC present . . .
in association with GXGAMERS .......
GEORGIA FIGHT CLUB ROUND 2

SUNDAY JULY 21st 2013
6981 MAIN STREET
Lithonia , GA 30058 www.gxgaming.com

12:00 PM REGISTRATION AND PRACTICE STARTS
1:30 PM REGISTRATION CLOSES
1:45 PM PRACTICE ENDS
2:00 PM TOURNAMENT BEGINS

DOA 5 SINGLES TOURNAMENT

RULES: 3 OUT OF 5 ROUNDS / 2 OUT OF 3 MATCHES WINS THE
SET

60 SECOND ROUND TIME / NORMAL LIFE

WINNERS AND LOSERS FINALS ARE 3 OUT OF 5

GRAND FINALS ARE 3 OUT OF 5

ALPHA-152 IS NOT BANNED

BUTTON CHECKS ARE MANDATORY

PAUSING IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH WILL RESULT IN
LOSING A ROUND

TOURNAMENT TO BE HELD ON XBOX 360

PRICING: $5.00 VENUE FEE

$10.00 TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEE TO BE DIVIDED
70/20/10

SPECTATORS ARE FREE

FREE PARKING

SIDE PRIZES and possible PROMOTIONAL PRIZES!

CANDY ( SNICKERS , KIT KAT , SOUR PATCH KIDS ) - $0.75
SNACKS ( POP TARTS , HONEY BUNS , OREOS ) - $0.75
SMALL BAG CHIPS - $0.75
BIG BAG CHIPS - $1.50
CAN SODA - $0.75
BOTTLE DRINKS ( & ARIZONA'S ) - $1.00

WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING A SPONSOR FOR LUNCH , BUT THAT
HAS YET TO BE COMPLETED.

HOUSING / TRANSPORTATION :

WHILE I EXPECT THAT THIS TOURNAMENT WILL MOST LIKELY BE A
GEORGIA LOCAL , OUT OF STATE PLAYERS ARE OF COURSE WELCOME
TO ATTEND! HOWEVER IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT THEY
STAY WITH ME , SINCE THE VENUE IS LIKE 12 MINUTES FROM
MY HOUSE. I WON'T BOTHER TO WASTE MY TIME NEGOTIATING
A DISCOUNTED HOTEL FEE IF IT IS FARTHER AWAY.

CALL ME , SEND ME A PM , HIT ME UP ON FACE BOOK , AND WE'LL
TALK. THAT MEANS YOU SILENT LEGEND , THAT MEANS YOU
SWOOZIE , AND OF COURSE WE CANT FORGET J.D.E!

COME OUT AND COMPETE FOR CASH AND PRIZES!

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO MEET SOME OF THE BEST DOA PLAYERS IN THE REGION!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
If I'm good with money by that time or decide to hold off another month to buy another PS3, I will personally order pizzas fit for champions. If you have any other preferences on terms of food, you'll want to let me know now so I can plan ahead.

I'll be the one bald guy in the black leather jacket brooding in the corners of the venue either slashing my wrists over lack of interaction with my Christie doll for 3 months or looking like a stalker wearing an "I'm a Fighter" necklace, so I'll be very hard to miss. Chances are I will also have a flash drive full of custom-looped music, but I can't say as of yet, as I recently lost my good one.

O.K now that July has begun , I need to request that anyone who plans on attending my Tournament or either RSVP or at least post up that you are or are thinking about attending. As Tournament Coordinator this is solely For me to Figure out What Kind of Day I'm going to have.

GodlyHades

Is there one every year? Theres no way in hell my parents would take me there since were moving soon. But I can make the next on

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Is there one every year? Theres no way in hell my parents would take me there since were moving soon. But I can make the next on
Where exactly do you live in GA? Depending on the location, I may be able to carpool if you can be ready at a certain time.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Loganville. But were moving to a different county on the 21st XD moving to Cobb County/Marietta
Yeah, that would be a problem... I'll get back to you tomorrow on this. I may need some more time to plan this out.

GodlyHades

Yeah, that would be a problem... I'll get back to you tomorrow on this. I may need some more time to plan this out.

kk. Dont stress it out though its not a giant deal. I'll be really busy un-packing stuff but in the mean time TRAINING XD.

Loganville is not far from me at all, Awesmic If you wanted to , I could pick him up before the Event , But I would need you to run Him over to Cobb County afterwords . . . .

Whether or not one will happen next year Will just depend on certain factors.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Chosen1. I didn't go either :(. I couldn't get a way down there but I saw it on stream.

I feel so HORRIBLE I couldn't make it.That was so my chance to mix it up with the GA comp. Please tell me something is coming up soon. SORRY AWESMIC!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Gettin' my shoutouts out of the way now.

Props to Fred Campbell, Kevin, Bushido, Chosen1, Dallaz, Crepuscule, KP EpicPayne, KP Juss2Nyce, and CXThomas for making it out to the event. Additional props to Fred Campbell and Walter (the guy who runs Gamers Xperience) for helping make this event possible. I'll see what I can do about arranging a side tourney for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate at Anime Weekend Atlanta next, but thus far I can't guarantee a spot for it.

Does anyone know for certain all of the upcoming tourney events (besides TFC and Winter Brawl, obviously) between now and March? I was leaning toward holding one in either February or March, so...

EDIT: ShinobixDread, it's okay. If I have anything to say about it, there will be another real soon.

Bushido

Gettin' my shoutouts out of the way now.

Props to Fred Campbell, Kevin, Bushido, Chosen1, Dallaz, Crepuscule, KP EpicPayne, KP Juss2Nyce, and CXThomas for making it out to the event. Additional props to Fred Campbell and Walter (the guy who runs Gamers Xperience) for helping make this event possible. I'll see what I can do about arranging a side tourney for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate at Anime Weekend Atlanta next, but thus far I can't guarantee a spot for it.

Does anyone know for certain all of the upcoming tourney events (besides TFC and Winter Brawl, obviously) between now and March? I was leaning toward holding one in either February or March, so...

EDIT: ShinobixDread, it's okay. If I have anything to say about it, there will be another real soon.
Kumite in Tennessee

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD