[Jul 21, 2013] GEORGIA FIGHT CLUB ROUND 2! (LITHONIA , GA)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Gettin' my shoutouts out of the way now.

Props to Fred Campbell, Kevin, Bushido, Chosen1, Dallaz, Crepuscule, KP EpicPayne, KP Juss2Nyce, and CXThomas for making it out to the event. Additional props to Fred Campbell and Walter (the guy who runs Gamers Xperience) for helping make this event possible. I'll see what I can do about arranging a side tourney for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate at Anime Weekend Atlanta next, but thus far I can't guarantee a spot for it.

Does anyone know for certain all of the upcoming tourney events (besides TFC and Winter Brawl, obviously) between now and March? I was leaning toward holding one in either February or March, so...

EDIT: ShinobixDread, it's okay. If I have anything to say about it, there will be another real soon.

Great job, man.

Here are the full results and details of GEORGIA FIGHT CLUB ROUND 2 !

Small but Furious , If you weren't at This event then you missed one for the record books!
1st CHOSEN1
bradwong.png

2nd AWESMIC
christie.png

3rd EPIC INTENSITY
Kokoro.png

4th DALLAZ
hitomi.png
ryuhayabusa.png

5th BUSHIDO
Kokoro.png

5th FRED CAMPBELL
helena.png

7th JUSS2NYCE
helena.png

7th CX THOMAS
leifang.png

9th CREPUSCULE 2012
lisa.png

9th KEVIN
genfu.png

Even though the turn out was lower than expected , this tournament put on one incredible showing! What was originally expected to be a Georgia local turned out to be a Southern Regional featuring players from New England, Tennessee, Texas, Goergia, and South Carolina. This event was an exceptionally good time , including free pizza for players on the house. It also featured some incredible Matches including CHOSEN1 vs DALLAZ, FRED CAMPBELL vs BUSHIDO, and AWESMIC vs CHOSEN1 all of which came down to the wire and caused the players and spectators in the room to explode with applause! afterwords several of the players joined together to go out and eat and discuss DOA.

Special shout out to KEVIN who helped out with the brackets and registration table!

Extra special shout to GamersXperience for allowing us to host our tournament at their venue!

RhythmikDesigns

Once again, really sorry I couldn't be there. But I would love to see this become a monthly if possible, or at least a series leading up to TFC. I would be willing to help out in whatever way that I can. Fred and Awesmic, let me know.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD