[Jul 26, 2014] Dojo monthly (Byron, GA)

Kudja Is Loved

Alright guys, I don't have a set date but i'll be taking over for Chris from here since his situation has unfortunately changed and he has to move out of GA. I know we all wish him the best of luck with his new job in his new city, but for us the show must go on, right?

While there is no date scheduled currently, I intend to get the player turnout situation handled immediately as I really don't want to see a situation like the last event happening again. So my attempt to remedy the situation will be, adding my own personal money and a PSN/XboxMarket card to the prize pot. Ontop of that, there is a huge chance that the venue will not be the same for the next event. Making this switch will lower the price to enter the event and it will give our tournament a more open space to work with and a more adult friendly environment to play in and completely do away with any issues of time for the event to start. The venue in question has announced a pretty amazing sponsorship opportunity for the players who show up and consistently place well, offering them an all expense-paid trip to any tournament of their choosing within the venues budget. So if you're looking to make it to NEC before the year is out, heres your chance. Did I mention that there is no venue fee, so (almost) all of the pot goes directly to the players? The catch to this is; We -NEED- numbers to make this sponsorship happen, or the money will not be there.

Even if you have to drag people out of their homes, get them here.

I have more announcements to make later on, but I think i've gotten the really important stuff out of the way for now. If you want to add me on facebook look for "Aya Little" (I'm the Sarah player for those of you who've played me before but can't remember by face.)

I think they were happy just being able to play but i'll let kudja handle it. I am finally moved and working right now. Im sorry the last one was a wreck but my hands were tired at the time. If you guys want to keep showing then i wish you the best. I wish i could have stayed and kept hosting but i needed to start getting real life things taking care instead of just saying what i wanted. I want to have money to go events so the next time i host an event you guys will love it. Till then peace out and im on skype if anyone wants to talk to me. Just add tsubakibbcs.

RhythmikDesigns

I think they were happy just being able to play but i'll let kudja handle it. I am finally moved and working right now. Im sorry the last one was a wreck but my hands were tired at the time. If you guys want to keep showing then i wish you the best. I wish i could have stayed and kept hosting but i needed to start getting real life things taking care instead of just saying what i wanted. I want to have money to go events so the next time i host an event you guys will love it. Till then peace out and im on skype if anyone wants to talk to me. Just add tsubakibbcs.
It's understandable. Do what you have to do for you. Good luck in SC. Hopefully see you around.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD