Julius Rages Adventures in Online Dating

Julius Rage

I actually did meet my girlfriend online and took her out for a drink pretty quickly. Very pretty, intelligent girl that I feel lucky to have. That said, I didn't come here to talk about real dating goddamnit. Get back to the trolling.

10-4

D Glock

Haha. I must say, I like this new and improved Julius Rage. Where have you been all these years?

And this thread receives a mighty...

HtJ9zNh.jpg

Julius Rage

A very short conversation from earlier this morning

EveryMansWish12
5/5/2013 7:57:05 PM​
I found this really fucked up. How do you expect to meet someone if you're flat out demanding free food and sex?​
Jrmma
5/5/2013 8:31:37 PM​
Sex is optional, you paying for everything isn't.

Ok, so this chick messages me back as soon as I update my profile with a picture showing me to be the sexy beast that I am.

EveryMansWish12
5/7/2013 2:55:25 PM​
So are you really serious
Jrmma
5/7/2013 5:48:55 PM​
Absolutely. If you wanna just take me out for a magical evening, wine and dine me, have ya boy dancing under the stars and shit while learning everything there is to know about a dude while you yourself are only a topic of minor import then by all means

But if you think you're getting some coochie on the first date then you got me fucked up
EveryMansWish12
5/7/2013 7:10:54 PM​
Ok well this is not funny anymore
Jrmma
5/7/2013 7:14:42 PM​
For the people reading it certainly is :D

Julius Rage

I'm going to switch my profile up in a few days and contact a bunch of the women who have viewed me and decided they didn't want to risk being hurt again.

Its going to involve me going over seas to help broke african kids or something. . . .

Julius Rage

Interesting scenarios you got there.
There's more than a few who won't fall for the bait.

I get a ton of LOLs but when I try to follow up with the set up for the kill shot they don't respond in kind.

A better profile will help I think.

Ghosty-J

This has to be the greatest General Board topic of all time. I'm gonna start looking in this thread EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Aaaaaaaaaand if I get desperate enough, I'll hop on there myself <.<

Julius Rage

This is the genesis of this thread - Met last week and her bio left some unanswered questions, that I needed to address before furthering our relationship.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51088249

Jrmma
5/3/2013 7:07:38 PM​
I like browsing this website for funny profiles: Yours is one.

So, let me ask, how many dudes have actually emailed you so far? Your profile, from where im sitting reads "Im going to rob you."
Just_Tiani
5/3/2013 7:20:56 PM​
A lot. But I think you are taking it out of context​
Jrmma
5/3/2013 7:27:13 PM​
I think you're out here trying to pick peoples wallets.
Just_Tiani
5/3/2013 7:37:07 PM​
I have my own money. I'm a pharmacy technician if u didn't read my bio.​
Jrmma
5/3/2013 7:41:11 PM​
I read that but I also read through that and we both know you're trying to seduce some rich old man. Just admit that you're trying to get rich quick and I'll never bother you again.
Just_Tiani
5/3/2013 7:42:59 PM​
If I wanted a rich old man I would have one. Why don't you find yourself someone else to bother with your ignorance. You took it out of context like I said!​
Jrmma
5/3/2013 7:49:30 PM​
I know, that's what made this funny.
Jrmma
5/3/2013 8:00:40 PM​
I hope this exchange doesn't jeopardize my chances of taking you out on a date to Whatta Burger.
Just_Tiani
5/3/2013 8:02:14 PM​
I bet you get a lot of little girls don't you?​
Jrmma
5/3/2013 8:03:10 PM​
As many as I can fit in my trunk.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD