Kwiggle wins Kumite in Tennessee 15

This highly-competitive event with a $500 pot prize was an entertaining event to watch. Kwiggle further proves his skill by showing a nice level of character diversity in his tournament play against what many players would say were difficult opponents. For example, his use of Rachel against Lopedo and his display of an underestimated Kasumi against E-mann was great to see. It should not be understated that this event was a very good competitive event, and to continue seeing the trend from last year's North-East Championships of new players showing off their skills was amazing. If anything, these new players coming into the scene is great to see if for anything else but to show other players hesitant of participating that jumping in is rewarding.

With KiT15 ending, the next big major tournament to look out for would be Winter Brawl 9 in Philadelphia, PA on February 20th to 22nd at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center. Winter Brawl 9 will be the first competitive event for the new Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, played on PlayStation 3. The North-east scene has always been our hottest and biggest scene in the United Stated so pre-register now at a discounted rate to not miss this event if you can make it.

Top 8 Results:
1. MC Kwiggle (Christie, Kasumi, Rachel, La Mariposa) (@Mr.Kwiggle)
2. Sweet Revenge (Genfu) @SweetRevenge117
3. E-Mann (Christie, Helena, Kokoro)
4. Hoodless (Rig, Zack)
5. Shin Ryujin (Jann Lee)
6. Lopedo (Rachel, Jann Lee)
7. CrazySteady (Jacky, Sarah, Helena)
7. F Fyre T (Mila)

Head over to the media section to watch all of the recorded matches.

Last edited:
It was very enjoyable to watch. A lot of good matches in pools and I was stoked to watch grand finals on stream. Kwiggle is my favorite player for many reasons and his diversity in character useage is just one of those reasons. But his Christie is still a sight to behold.

The stream was an absolute joy to watch. I loved watching the Top 8 go at it, and for some reason I just really enjoy watching SR play. I guess the sadistic side in me takes pleasure in watching GenFu wreck shit lol. Awesome Grand Finals, and props to Kwiggles for securing the hard-earned W!

Now bring on LR!

I was not able to watch the top 8 live unfortunately but it was a killer tournament. Great matches and a bit less Christie than we're used to which is always a plus. Congrats to all of the participants and big kudos to Kwiggle for taking another one.

Great way to start the new year. Lots of great matches, my favorite probably being the Rachel mirror. Honestly I wonder how Lopedo lost that, he went crazy.

Kwiggle definitely delivered with Kasumi. I didn't see that coming, and I don't think E-mann did either.

Thanks guys :D was another awesome event and I really enjoyed seeing everyone and all of the matches. Had a very fun winners finals match with emann and awesome grand final with sweet revenge. Hope to see y'all at winterbrawl!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD