Last Round BGM Thread

David Gregg

This thread was inspired by Brute's latest status where he noted that Raidou's DOA1 theme was being used in a gameplay vid that TN posted on FB:
When someone asked if it meant that DOA 1 bgm's would be included in LR, Dead or Alive Game responded:
Dead or Alive Game We have 3 kinds of Raidou theme BGM.

So unfortunately they didn't answer the question however it's interesting that they noted 3 bgm's. There's his new remixed version, his DOA 1 version, and the third could be his DOA++ theme.

Now we know that TN has already mentioned that they're considering adding DOA 1 music to the game but based off of this info could they also be including ++? Or do you think they're only doing this for Raidou?

werewolfgold

I suppose either is possible. DOA1 themes have been requested for a while. But, they also may be looking for a way to pad out themes for the classic character addition compared to everyone else.

But, his DOA++ theme is just a midi version of the Playstation theme. I don't remember what he had for the original arcade version.

David Gregg

But, his DOA++ theme is just a midi version of the Playstation theme. I don't remember what he had for the original arcade version.

Ah ok see I can't find his ++ BGM anywhere which is why I assumed it was different. Good to know though. I'll look around and see if I can find anything for ++ or arcade version.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Ah ok see I can't find his ++ BGM anywhere which is why I assumed it was different. Good to know though. I'll look around and see if I can find anything for ++ or arcade version.

I can make it for you, but it's not that amazing. I had made an extended version of Ayane and Kasumi's at one point. Honestly though, the DOA1 PS1 music was the best, especially Ayane's.

Hazard

Standard Donor
I just want the Ray House/Crash Club remixes. And some songs for the Virtua Fighter characters if possible.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I wonder what the stage music for Crimson and Danger Zone are going to be.

Aspect

Just as long as the remixes sound as awesome as the Blood Ties Remix on DOA5U, it'd be awesome to have more remixes.

Edit: Just listened to a couple of those DOA1 themes posted above and they sound pretty good. I'm in favour of the additions

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD