Community Last Round Playable at TGS '14

If you take a look at Koei Tecmo's lineup of games for this TGS, the diamond happens to be Last Round, which will also be DOA's first appearance on PS4 and XBONE. The game will be shown on stage and will be playable on the floor.

The trailer was displayed at Team NINJA's Fighting Carnival tournament last week, and several changes were noticed right away in the 60 second clip such as more visual flair, and new stages.

Staying tuned to TGS could prove to be important for any players looking for new moves and system changes! Who knows, maybe we will even see a new stage or character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the big question people are wondering is how Team Ninja will handle DLC. People are expecting Team Ninja to include ALL the DLC released during Ultimate's lifespan. HOWEVER, that would be a slap to the face to those of us who actually bought the $400+ worth of DLC. I don't expect Team Ninja to include all the DLC in Last Round, but I expect them to include majority of it. People are comparing SF4 DLC to DOA5 DLC, but SF4 barely had the amount of DLC DOA5 did, so they can't really be compared.

I think the big question people are wondering is how Team Ninja will handle DLC. People are expecting Team Ninja to include ALL the DLC released during Ultimate's lifespan. HOWEVER, that would be a slap to the face to those of us who actually bought the $400+ worth of DLC. I don't expect Team Ninja to include all the DLC in Last Round, but I expect them to include majority of it. People are comparing SF4 DLC to DOA5 DLC, but SF4 barely had the amount of DLC DOA5 did, so they can't really be compared.

I think you're right, because in the original DOA5, they had cheerleader costumes, and in DOA5U, they're not on the disc, so you still have to pay for them.

Also, DOA5's DLCs aren't mandatory. The costumes and the characters that they put out, it's up to the players to buy them or not. When Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition came out, people who have "Super Street Fighter IV" can't fight the new characters online (or in offline modes like Arcade), so those who have SSFIV, and not the AE and Ultra updates, are restricted from fighting against certain players online.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD