"Let's see how many seconds you'll last, are you ready for this?" Sarah Combo Thread

synce

Thanks, it sounds better than what I was using. I take it that's for 1.03? I'll test it tonight

Dave

FLA2KT? You mean Flamingo :2:K Throw? I'm sorry. I still don't understand some of these terms.

Rpg

I tested something out today guys!

the (SE-able) combo :6::K: :~: :6::P: :~: :6::H+K: gives you the chance to go for a launcher or CB but the last hit is counter-able the Ryu player counters it the second time so I decided to test out the theory:
Switch 6H+K with 4H+KH FLA6H+K(launcher) and basically you'll do the kick cancel to which they'll kick counter and you'll get to do the launcher. All-in-all this is a mindgame method you'll have to get the Kickcancel into FLA6H+K pretty fast so it hits during the 30-Frame-Recovery!

[/
I hate fighting against those ninjas 0.o

Susanoo-

Ninjas are rather annoying to face as Sarah, though that's probably due to me being bad with her still. And on another note, I'm gonna have to apply this to my style. Thank the Heavens this site is around.

Nuke-Nin

Ninjas are rather annoying to face as Sarah, though that's probably due to me being bad with her still. And on another note, I'm gonna have to apply this to my style. Thank the Heavens this site is around.
Can i trouble you to type larger? @~@ I had to squint and it was just hard, realted to the post however once you realize that sarah does "Block ~ 2H+K" you can read her pattern alot easier.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD