"Let's see how many seconds you'll last, are you ready for this?" Sarah Combo Thread

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
So, I'm just wondering, will anyone attempt to put together a compilation of Sarah's combos? Not much to work with here.

Ri0xMcFly

honestly i think there are alot of combo videos, how about a video tutorial to break her down thoroughly.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I have been slacking lately :( Sorry about that shinobi

Oh, no worries. But I definitely believe having a compilation (be it listed or visual, or both) would be a good idea so people can have something to review. Would be good for people looking to pick this character up as well.

Not like you have to rush into it. Maybe you and/or some other can do it when you have time?

HiguraShiki

I tend to find that Sarah's juggles are usually the same. What I am actually interested in are some good mixup options into juggle or some nice CB setups (the only one I use is cows :6::K::P::6:, :P::P:)

Nuke-Nin

I tend to find that Sarah's juggles are usually the same. What I am actually interested in are some good mixup options into juggle or some nice CB setups (the only one I use is cows :6::K::P::6:, :P::P:)
Pretty sure you know this already but if people start counter her PP replace it with K? so it would be

:6::K::P::6:,:K:,:236::P+K:

Saber

One thing Sarah definitely lacks is her lack of guaranteed damage, but sky-high frame advantage and an awesome Sabaki makes up for more than enough of it. Since SE has been removed from sitdown stuns, I always try reaching the Critical Threshold with :6::h::+::K:. It's unholdable (downside is you can sidestep it, IIRC), but it's at least something that helps Sarah with the stun game.

Oh, and I wonder why nobody posted this as their post-CB juggle. It's probably her most damaging juggle, too.
:3::P::+::K:, :3::P:, :P::P::P::7::K:.

If it's a stage with floor danger zones though, just go with the regular one-guess launchers with her double-ground-bounce juggle.
:P:, :4::h::+::K:, :P:, :4::h::+::K:, :6::6::h::+::K: OR end it with :6_::P::K:

Nuke-Nin

:6::K: :~: :6::P: :~: :6::H+K: This even on normal hit gives a sitdown stun to which you can follow up with a cb or anything else, works best on CH what i like to do is :3::P+K: :~: :P: :~: :4::H+K: :~: :P: :~: :4::H+K: :~: :6::6::H+K:

normal Hit: 94 Damage (tested on Sarah)
Counter Hit: 115 Damage
High Counter Hit: 134 Damage

:6::K::P: :~: :6::K::P: :~: :9::K: :~: :1::H+K::K: :~: :6::K::K:

Nuke-Nin

I tested something out today guys!

the (SE-able) combo :6::K: :~: :6::P: :~: :6::H+K: gives you the chance to go for a launcher or CB but the last hit is counter-able the Ryu player counters it the second time so I decided to test out the theory:
Switch 6H+K with 4H+KH FLA6H+K(launcher) and basically you'll do the kick cancel to which they'll kick counter and you'll get to do the launcher. All-in-all this is a mindgame method you'll have to get the Kickcancel into FLA6H+K pretty fast so it hits during the 30-Frame-Recovery!

Nuke-Nin

Question! about the combo:
2P+KK > 3PK 3P 3KK.H 3F+K.T

wheni go for the 3KKH Cancel it registers as her ground hit 3K and it's a great combo a friend showed me ;_;

Nuke-Nin

Mixing frame traps with 1-guess combos this time!
:P: :~: :6::P: :~: :K::P: :~: :4::H+K: :~: :6_::P:/:P: :~: :4::H+K: :~: :6::6::H+K:
Combo Damage: 92 on CH Open stance tested on Kasumi
can be done from closed stance

synce

So just picked her up yesterday... any good juggles near the wall? Her basic CH 3P+K juggle does 78 dmg but because 4H+K knocks into wall I have to use a crappy alternative that does 68 dmg + wall bonus

BTW some cool combos in here, thanks everyone for helping out. :)

Nuke-Nin

So just picked her up yesterday... any good juggles near the wall? Her basic CH 3P+K juggle does 78 dmg but because 4H+K knocks into wall I have to use a crappy alternative that does 68 dmg + wall bonus

BTW some cool combos in here, thanks everyone for helping out. :)
Actually I've been using 3PK, FLA3PK, FLA6H+K, 3PK, FLA3PK, FLA6KK I don't have the damage but it's pretty useful LOL

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD