Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

What? XD That's just me lovingly checking your temperature, since you might be having llimited perceptive abilities and fever dreams.

Will it also be an amazing costume if it's half cyborg? XD La Mariposa the cyborg luchadora... It will certainly be unique.

tenor.gif

Talking about cyborg Lisa is officially banned on this thread thank you. We will only be talking about how great it will be to see Lisa in doa6, I wonder when they'll reveal her? I'm interested to see her outfits and her outfits for when she's being her wrestling persona too.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Let's go. Lisa got to hit the scene like a atom bomb of fly.

Aletterhin-Overalls-Women-Gold-Chain-Printed-Jumpsuits-Hip-Hop-Style-White-Black-Rompers-2018-Lady-Jackets.jpg_640x640.jpg

Minus the hat obviously.
Pleeeeeease actually give Lisa her own figure and not one of Kasumi's with the skin texture swapped. Just search "queen" on Twitter and sort by photos Team Ninja since you haven't the faintest clue what you've been missing out on. I'm talking to you. Darn it. Everyone needs more uniqueness to them. Sick of the copy+paste models. Bass should totally have a dad bod. It's been a couple years already, right? Lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
tenor.gif

Talking about cyborg Lisa is officially banned on this thread thank you. We will only be talking about how great it will be to see Lisa in doa6, I wonder when they'll reveal her? I'm interested to see her outfits and her outfits for when she's being her wrestling persona too.
I'm more interested in what'll happen if Tina becomes mayor. If Lisa is reported dead (high emphasis on "reported"), and Tina gets access to citizen records finding out vague details about Lisa's other job, she's gonna want to find out what really happened to her childhood friend. And this could set up an interesting shift in tone for Tina's character (not to mention direct involvement with the main plot) when she discovers she was working for a company as corrupt as MIST. Question is, if she does find out, will this destroy their friendship, or will it only make it stronger?

Either way, Cyber Lisa is nonsense. I doubt TN would have the gall to go that far with their girls, even if they're getting cuts and bruises now (which ain't even on the same level as MKX, at that)...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Team Ninja just shared a screenshot that they hadn't shared before anywhere:

DiAauweVQAEqZHn.jpg:orig

The polygon body models of the men got a huge boost over DOA5. Everything is well rounded, even hand and feet, and look at the detail on Jann's face. O:

The sweat effect on Zach looks a little overdone though. More as if he participated in the ice bucket challenge than normal sweat.

werewolfgold

Everybody's beating up on Jann Lee. lol

Something about the skin seems a little too...smooth. Hopefully that gets adjusted with time.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Everybody's beating up on Jann Lee. lol

Something about the skin seems a little too...smooth. Hopefully that gets adjusted with time.
It will, I mean the game is only at 8% the last time it was shown xD it'll get changed, the hair hopefully will as well since it moves better but still looks somewhat ripped from ps3, but then again beta Tekken 7 had that issue too before it was updated

HHH816

It seems that Helena's breasts are bigger on that picture TN tweeted. Right?
Comparison experts?

nice eye, looks like her thigh look a bit thicker too.

they probably in the process of revamping kasumi model but will reveal her new look after EVO.

taking the fact that TN didn't retweet kasumi picture.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It seems that Helena's breasts are bigger on that picture TN tweeted. Right?
Comparison experts?

nice eye, looks like her thigh look a bit thicker too.

Guys, that picture of Helena was among the first batch of screenshots when they revealed the game, it's not new and they had no time to boost her chest. Helena has the same size on every image in the game reveal images. It would be very weird if that wasn't the case, lol.

they probably in the process of revamping kasumi model but will reveal her new look after EVO.

taking the fact that TN didn't retweet kasumi picture.

What is this referring too? I'm not aware Team Ninja said they'd revamp Kasumi's model and give her a new look.

HHH816

watch the helena E3 video and compare to this
DiAatUoVMAAt6OE.jpg

can you see the difference?

What is this referring too? I'm not aware Team Ninja said they'd revamp Kasumi's model and give her a new look.

it base on my assumption on the way TN conduct their official DOA6 twitter account (i've checked all their tweets and that picture is new). if they really change helena,i assume that they will change kasumi too .

i might be wrong

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Yay a new screen shot at last, please keep them coming TN. :) Jahn Lee really is getting beat by everyone lol. Hopefully this means they'll start posting more stuff now?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
it base on my assumption on the way TN conduct their official DOA6 twitter account (i've checked all their tweets and that picture is new). if they really change helena,i assume that they will change kasumi too .

i might be wrong

I think you are actually right that they didn't show this image before, I mistook it for another image with Helena in it, but...
- the image still seems to belong to the reveal build of the game, like the image I posted of Jann
- Helena's chest isn't really bigger from what I can tell
- I don't see how the new Helena image and Team Ninja's Twitter activity would tell you that they will redo Kasumi's design?

What I can see happening though is them showing Kasumi in her classic blue garb on EVO. :) After all the reaction on her new suit was only lukewarm to negative and a lot of people asked for her her classic costume.
Her blue hair ribbon also does not match the blue of the suit, but of her classic costume, so I still have hopes it will be her first default costume after all.

Leifang

DiAatUoVMAAt6OE.jpg

i might be wrong
Helena breast does looks bigger and her hair looks better too.
Team Ninja just shared a screenshot that they hadn't shared before anywhere:

DiAauweVQAEqZHn.jpg:orig

The polygon body models of the men got a huge boost over DOA5. Everything is well rounded, even hand and feet, and look at the detail on Jann's face. O:

The sweat effect on Zach looks a little overdone though. More as if he participated in the ice bucket challenge than normal sweat.
I was thinking the same thing about the graphics. It’s looks kinda realistic, which is sweet in my book. Also I agree about the sweat being a little too much. But for some reason, I want it to stay that way. Seems like DOA6 is gonna be the prettiest 3D fighting game of 2019.

Cadaveri

DiAatUoVMAAt6OE.jpg

i might be wrong

This picture is indeed new, not in the batch of pictures shown or shared from E3, google image search proves it =p think they might have already started changing character models due to backslash lol

Edit: Also that Jann Lee vs Zack picture looks glorious, finally no jagged edges on male fighters :D

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I guess this is what they call the placebo effect... You all became paranoid due to all the boob discussions, lol.
For you to actually notice a change in a single image without a direct comparison, the change would have to be significant. Her chest looks however exactly the same and is still rather modest (for DOA standards). If there was a change, everyone would notice it. That would be the very purpose for changing it in the first place. ;)

I was thinking the same thing about the graphics. It’s looks kinda realistic, which is sweet in my book. Also I agree about the sweat being a little too much. But for some reason, I want it to stay that way. Seems like DOA6 is gonna be the prettiest 3D fighting game of 2019.

I don't think it looks very realistic, but rather cartoony/anime-ish, but I agree it will probably eventually turn out to be the prettiest fighting game. As expected. This is Team Ninja we are talking about after all...and Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur 6 both dropped the ball in that regard, so no real competition there. ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD