Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi-Phase-X

From the "Strongest package" award [bath Poster (five)] in the production of the current team, the Kasumi & Aya One of the special release! "Doa6" to spend the time of healing the best and 3d characters who are newly brushed up, so it! Expect to create a sticking! Book Here! View attachment 26394

That bath poster looks pretty with both Ayane & Kasumi together. This poster reminds Me of the DOA2 Dreamcast Limited Edition from the Japan version that I've seen from gamemaster14neo.

Tina does look good alright, this costume would definitely be one of My favorite Deluxe costume.

HHH816

ayane doesn't look that thicc, what happen?
giphy.gif

Jadeinchains

They look great in game, Those 4K renders are great, you really can zoom so far in. I hope that these come out as individual outfits for dlc once the game comes out cause I'd be getting some of these, Looking forward to seeing more of them in game. Also at least for me tonight is the night of the DOAfestival so we're almost there! :)

RetroMe91

It looks like Honoka is missing her hair accessory as well, so they both got alternates. Both have their school uniform in alternat style, Marie’s being an alternate color and Honoka’s without the blazer.

Jadeinchains

Woohoo! Our first look at an alt hairstyle, Happy to see Marie got loose hair, It always looked good in X3, Also I loved her punk outfit in doa5 so I'm happy to see it return. I wonder when we'll see her wrestling outfit in game because that's a very punk school uniform style outfit too.

if people are at the festival and recording their games I hope they take a look through the character select to see any new hairstyles and alternate outfits.

Atahotaku

They look great in game, Those 4K renders are great, you really can zoom so far in. I hope that these come out as individual outfits for dlc once the game comes out cause I'd be getting some of these, Looking forward to seeing more of them in game. Also at least for me tonight is the night of the DOAfestival so we're almost there! :)
At least the deluxe edition content is confirmed as separate DLC ;)

Atahotaku

And people keep denying than the girls have smaller boobs now.
poor Ayane, what they did to you?.
At least honoka looks fine.
Yeah, but not all the kunoichi has to look like Taki or Asagi Igawa xD

I think the size is good for Ayane. She's one of the youngest female in the cast, she's a japanese kunoichi, and she doesn't have the gravure idol aesthetic as Honoka. A little sad for the reduction (if there is any at all. I had a look at some of Ayane's costumes in 5 and the breast seems about the same size) but it's find for me in regards of realism.

I'm starting to think that DOAX3 and the 3D models from people like Opiumud, Studio FOW or 26RegionSFM has changed our mental image of the DOA girls to the point when we can't recognize the original proportions from DOA5 anymore x'D

Last edited:

mizking

I can't tell to be honest. I could see a difference between DOA4 and Dimensions, but it's a little harder with 5 and 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD