Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Well lol it's now 10am and I officially haven't slept in over 24 hours so...yeah lol I probably should get some rest. Seriously though this festival has gotten me so insanely hyped for doa6 and doax3s. Both are 200% day one buys.

lisa looks incredible and hopefully today or tomorrow her and Kokoros and Nicos bios will go up on the official site. But anyway goodnight.../morning. :p

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Is P4 and Nyo part of the 25 character roster tho? Or just separate preorder dlc?
I really hope Momiji and Rachel can come back.
Nyo and Phase 4 are not a part of the base roster. It would be illogical to have a DLC pack and include bonus DLC in the DLC pack. If Nyo and Phase 4 would be included in the 25 characters then we would only have 1 character left. Which seems unrealistic.

Atahotaku

Yeah it just feels empty. Mila was the last female newcomer that had that fresh feel to her, mostly since she looked like no one in doa and really embraced her fighting style. Marie was fresh too I suppose but from her onward they've all kinda had this teen anime look sans nyotengu, it's clear they played it safe for their audience on this one
Yeah, it's like "so you people *cof cof* japanese people *cof cof* like Marie. Well, heres a second one".

To be fair, I would prefered a fat or muscular female character than another loli/anime character. She looks just like Luna with another wig, and with less breast, so a downgrade there xP

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Why does Kokoro look different...? Did they change something about her hair maybe?

DsRkuT2UwAELHCf.jpg

Anyway, the dream of full, luscious open hair is dead, looks even thinner than in DOA5. XD

legibifou

So, we got 2 new stages, right? "Hidden garden" and the lab.

Colors of "hidden garden" are nice (Autumn theme is always good) but I still have the same problem with the lack of view/panorama and the "4 walls" stage style. But we didn't see it a lot, so maybe I can still be surprised.

and for the lab stage... no commentary :-(

Lycanthrope -R-

This is literally my photo and I posted it here already. lol

But, yeah, this new character is god awful. What were they thinking? They weren't thinking.

And as an aside, I saw the entries for the illustration contest at the festival. There were several really interesting and dynamic paintings there. A really unique take on Gen Fu and a really cool Diego vs. Jann Lee painting. ...They all lost to "Hurrrr Marie Rose in a bikini in an anime artstyle". I would be insulted, honestly. I'm glad I didn't enter anything. I don't remember if it was the people there who were supposed to vote (I was to busy being in line to play), but if so, that's even worse. But, with that, NiCO makes sense. It's clear who's "in charge" here.

I also got a free NiCO postcard. I might burn it. lol

Tina2040_

So something did happen to Lisa
"HEYYYYYYY Tina!"
"....Are you better now?"
:rolleyes:

Helena's English VA is getting on my nerves now... her DOA2HC VA was perfect. Her accent is way too heavy.

Tina2040_

I don't really dig the concept of the Closet/Custom slot.
Are we going to have to purchase the outfits now? (Notice the Zack dollars sign)

I'd be down if there were a tops / bottoms section and we could mix and match, maybe even purchase items from other characters...
But so far it looks underwhelming.

Make it happen Team Ninja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD