Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliusxcix

all of the weirdos on twitter and youtube blame feminists for the removal of the boob physics and oversexualization. i have to laugh. im a feminist and i didnt mind it. the boob physics did make me uncomfortable tho considering, like, 4 characters were minors. it was weird. but, in any case, TN's decision seemed to be focused at pleasing and attracting the pro FGC. they want it to feel more serious to attract new fans.
ask any feminist doa fan. we dont care about any of it. id still like dlcs tho. but the cute casual wear. the ninja dlcs. cross overs. Halloween. pls just no more towels. they were tacky.

MY POINT IS. the change was made to evolve the game and attract new fans.

pls let the number of female characters exceed the number of male characters

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
What did we literally just say.

unamused-gif-14.gif

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
About Lisa, I'm not too worried about her tbh. She has a unique fighting style and is relevant to the plot. Even if it's true she was in a bad spot at the end of DOA5, she still could have escaped from the lab she was in and survived. I would be more worried about Ein and Leon because of Hitomi and Bayman.
Hmmmmm yeah but I thought Ein was still around due to competitive popularity kind of like Alpha-152? They could do some pretty cool stuff with a redesigned Ein or Leon and both of their FRs would be pretty awesome to see I'm sure.

Princess Kasumi

Guys, is it only me, who have been thinking this? Jingeo seems to have the same animation-moves from Leon/Bayman.

On the other hand, I don't mind him replacing Leon/Bayman as he is 100% more attractive looking from head to toe. ♥

KnacKrover

From what I'm trying to understand TN would treat DOA6 same as DOA5 vanilla though they find the way to brought Gen Fu to play so why not with Leon?

FYI: I'm putting those guys:bayman::leon::rig: and new member Diego as The Big Boiz Team

RetroMe91

Lisa is actually a ninja from a totally different clan. She will be fine. She just teleported out. You know TN is going to pull some BS to keep Lisa alive and relevant to the story. Lisa isn’t dead and I can relate to not wanting her dead either. Still hoping the new lady isn’t white or Asian. We need to add a little color to our female cast.

Truth

Lisa is actually a ninja from a totally different clan. She will be fine. She just teleported out. You know TN is going to pull some BS to keep Lisa alive and relevant to the story. Lisa isn’t dead and I can relate to not wanting her dead either. Still hoping the new lady isn’t white or Asian. We need to add a little color to our female cast.

An African American would be nice. Make her an assassin like Nina Williams dressed as Olivia Pope from Scandal lol. But knowing the Japanese entertainment industry we are most likely to get a cardi b at best.

zeze.gif

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
And not a Ninja please. Let's get an actual capo in the game. I know my girl Lisa has some moves but I would love a real deal, annoying to fight, mix-up central capo.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Leon has been added to DOA4 and 5 just for the sake of gameplay. Just like Ein his story ended in DOA3, I don’t mind Ein and Leon, I like the both of them but, personally I think they shouldn’t have been playable characters since DOA3.

I could see Leon return if they gave him a new purpose in the game, like let Leon’s passion to be the strongest man in the world go so far that he allows Donovan to experiment on him to be stronger. That would give him a massive plot and give him a more developed character as well.

Ein shouldn’t return at all, there’s no way for him to return to the story that has a good plot. Ein has no purpose of being a separate character, he only exists solely for gameplay and outfits. I think Hayate should get Ein’s costumes and just let Ein be his alter ego for when he’s on the street.

KnacKrover

Leon has been added to DOA4 and 5 just for the sake of gameplay. Just like Ein his story ended in DOA3, I don’t mind Ein and Leon, I like the both of them but, personally I think they shouldn’t have been playable characters since DOA3.

I could see Leon return if they gave him a new purpose in the game, like let Leon’s passion to be the strongest man in the world go so far that he allows Donovan to experiment on him to be stronger. That would give him a massive plot and give him a more developed character as well.

Ein shouldn’t return at all, there’s no way for him to return to the story that has a good plot. Ein has no purpose of being a separate character, he only exists solely for gameplay and outfits. I think Hayate should get Ein’s costumes and just let Ein be his alter ego for when he’s on the street.

That's would be like "What if" Leon getting involved by Donovan due to exchange to make him become super soldier, but turns out Leon's mind recognize a familiar voices as he back to his sense so he decide to stop Donovan from experiment...etc

Mayor-Of-Mustard

From what I'm trying to understand TN would treat DOA6 same as DOA5 vanilla though they find the way to brought Gen Fu to play so why not with Leon?

FYI: I'm putting those guys:bayman::leon::rig: and new member Diego as The Big Boiz Team

y-you're forgettin the biggest boi bass!!

hell yeah!

Juihau

I think Hayate should get Ein’s costumes and just let Ein be his alter ego for when he’s on the street.
I mean, that's basically what they did in the story for Dimensions. It was kind of weird, too, since he was in his Ein default but still used his Hayate moveset, despite not actually being able to use that outfit as Hayate.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I mean, that's basically what they did in the story for Dimensions. It was kind of weird, too, since he was in his Ein default but still used his Hayate moveset, despite not actually being able to use that outfit as Hayate.
That is kind of strange. Ein shouldn’t have his own slot and should just have a merged move set with Hayate.

Ninoasker

YES!!! Bayman, Leon, Rig and Diego best squad 2k19!!!!
can they make Lisa black again
Lisa ain't black though, didn't they confirm she was actually Latina? Back when they also said Lisa may not even be her real name at all. I can see why they lightened her skin if this was the case, since the whole "Latinos are tanned" stereotype and wanting to distance the character from her black appearance to not confuse people about her being black (like it was thought before).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
YES!!! Bayman, Leon, Rig and Diego best squad 2k19!!!!

Lisa ain't black though, didn't they confirm she was actually Latina? Back when they also said Lisa may not even be her real name at all. I can see why they lightened her skin if this was the case, since the whole "Latinos are tanned" stereotype and wanting to distance the character from her black appearance to not confuse people about her being black (like it was thought before).
The team didn't confirm it but Itagaki the OG who designed her(Or Word of God) said she's Latina, but people still have it set in their mind that she's black when she's really not xD If you compare her to Zack who's the only black character in the series, you can see tho that there's nothing black about her besides that darker skin which latinas can have. Plus her hair doesnt even have a kink to it so I don't claim her as such xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD