Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifang

tHe bOoBs aRe SmAlLeR sO I'lL bUY SC6 iNsTeAd BeCaUsE fAnSeRvIcE
That’s pretty petty and shallow, but okay..
65851675-A85E-45C8-97EC-31728A3F4DEE.gif

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That’s pretty petty and shallow, but okay.. View attachment 26015

I don't think his post was a direct response towards you. Likely just joking around since it does sound like something people would do or say regarding the whole fanservice issue recently with DOA.

Like: "Damn, Tina's boobs got smaller. DOA is dead to me now. They listened to the wrong fans because we are the true fans of the series, not enough indoctrination, time to make a petition", something like that on the lines.

Last edited:

Leifang

I don't think his post was a direct response towards you. Likely just joking around since it does sound like something people would do or say regarding the whole fanservice issue recently with DOA.

Like: "Damn, Tina's boobs got smaller. DOA is dead to me now. They listened to the wrong fans because we are the true fans of the series, not enough indoctrination, time to make a petition", something like that on the lines.
Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up.
AA426330-A304-43C9-B40F-C519C0091949.gif

Macca Beam

that's what every character was back in the day. good times. as for new gen DOA Misaki seems to fit that bill at least

HHH816

the round shape isn’t there anymore. i’d notice during the stream. If you zoom it, it indeed look bigger.

Tina2040_

bold.png

Shit paint job but I would love if she had longer hair like this. Have it wave out a bit to match her coat.
Also, it's her eyes that they changed. They're larger I think. I made them slightly smaller in this image.

Boogie

have they shown different hairstyles with outfits yet? i dont think we've seen loose hair kasumi, just lei fang with her signature pigtails. i wonder if theyre gonna implement hairstyles, shades and different color underwear into the character select screen in the vanilla version.

juliusxcix

have they shown different hairstyles with outfits yet? i dont think we've seen loose hair kasumi, just lei fang with her signature pigtails. i wonder if theyre gonna implement hairstyles, shades and different color underwear into the character select screen in the vanilla version.
god. I hope so. kokoro's braidponytail is legendary. so is leifang's braid halfup half down hair style.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nope as far there's only default hairstyles, either they're just not being shown or 6 just won't have hairstyle options at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD