Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

that loading time lol

Yeah, that is truly bad in its current form. Some optimizing will have to be done.
Surprisingly Soul Calibur 6 seems to have realy snappy load times on PS4.

By the way, DOA6 on PS4 seems to look equally good as on PC. Seems as if just the resolution will be differing. I wonder what the resolution on PS4 Pro will be. I am still stinking about switching to Xbox One X just for this game...

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah, that is truly bad in its current form. Some optimizing will have to be done.
Surprisingly Soul Calibur 6 seems to have realy snappy load times on PS4.

By the way, DOA6 on PS4 seems to look equally good as on PC. Seems as if just the resolution will be differing. I wonder what the resolution on PS4 Pro will be. I am still stinking about switching to Xbox One X just for this game...

:/

Funny you mention the load times, and then proceed to talk about equality with the PC version. Shimbori demonstrated on PC right? The loading times will be a lot better, and it goes without question DOA6 will look better and run better on PC.

DeathHand

I´m really liking the graphics and new stages, much more interactive and with vivid saturated colors, plus the lighting and shadows, my only complain is some of the characters hair, they redid Jann but not others, it´s the only thing that has not aged so well for me. Hope we see Christie soon

Tyaren

Standard Donor
it goes without question DOA6 will look better and run better on PC.

Of course it goes without question. All current 3D fighters are built with powerful PC hardware in mind and are ported with more or less significant downgrades to the much weaker consoles. That's exactly why I am considering getting an Xbox One X for both DOA6 and Soul Calibur 6. It's the only console that comes close enough to PC hardware. PC gaming is not for me though.

KnacKrover

I was confused at first because It went from "day 1" to "day 3" but I'm guessing this is tonight's livestream and that they just didn't have a day 2 because they didn't have anything that day?

Yeah I agree , why they didn't show some new update on day 2 it's weird, Is KT has nothing to do on yesterday?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
KT had the game available for people to play. Matt Ponton shared some move lists and gameplay changes via the FSD Twitter.

Day 2 imo was more about hands on discovery.

@Tyaren I understand that. I was once not a PC gamer... But with consoles getting less and less exclusives, and with better controller support for PC... Not to mention free online play.

My consoles have been collecting dust all year long. Other than God of War. I will promptly pass on Spiderman.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hnnng! <3 That Honoka deluxe costume tho 0.o

Screenshot_2018-09-22-01-46-14.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope if everyone is getting a deluxe costume of that caliber that it'll be as revealing as those two so far, imagine what Kasumi and Eliot would get??:oops::ninja:*Swoons*

They'll show Marie Rose Rose tomorrow and the producer apparently said be excited for tomorrow as we'll so hopefully the new girl and some more reveals are to come after the tourney ^.^

Man Kasumi nerfed body is reallly noticeable in those gameplays it would not kill them increase her boobs a little..

in a positive note Ayane, Honoka and Marie looks perfect. Still ayane looks skinier than Doa5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD