Lisa Down-Attack Infinite?

KoF06

I saw this video last time.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14883861
I have a Japanese 3ds and I can use online correctly in Europe (no udapte). So I can't have the costume too.
I can't perform what she did. The characters wake up after 3hit. I do it baddly? It's a bug with the costume ? There had an udapte of the game and we can do it ? It's an inifiny?

Allan Paris

I can't watch that video nor can I read anything to understand how to watch it. What do I need to click on to see it?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
"Infinite" Gary ;)

Theory (as I do not have a 3DS anymore to test): The player can tech up from the initial grounded attack and they can tech away (:4::h:) as well. I do not know if they can get up faster or not, but you could do similar tricks in DOA4 with the Sparring AI. There's a lot of things the AI does not do that a normal player can do. I'd be interested to see if it happens should she set the computer AI to a Difficulty Level in Sparring mode.

Edit: Just finished watching the video and you see both of the above happening in the match against Christie. Christie techs immediately when knocked to the ground on counter hit, and techs up in the middle of the :2::K: "infinite".

KoF06

"Infinite" Gary
Haha I want to die. Next time I will mail you before post :p

I try again. I understand now the thing. The 1st :2::K:(the ground attack), the 2nd :2::K: is a normale :2::K: but if you too quickly the 3rd :2::K: (again the ground attack) you can't chain. However the distance is pretty strict
But we can tech the lisa's ground attack ?

Yeah we can tech the :6::K::2::K: but if it's a launcher, we can do the ground attack before the opponent touch the ground.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In addition, the "loop" will keep pushing Lisa further away after each hit, which is why she keeps missing it as well.

Not being able to see what the opponent is doing, and not being able to see the AI in sparring makes it difficult to tell the parameters. The Sparring AI is a bad test, she should attempt with setting the AI to a difficulty level to confirm.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
He was embarrassed because of his english. He shouldn't be though, its very difficult to learn a new language.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD