Lisa's qcf K

Batcommander

Also known as Lisa's CB. Thought i'd make a separate thread to point out some things about this move since i rarely see anyone use it except in stun.

Did any of you guys realize how GODLY this move is outside of stun? Let me count the ways:

1. can transition to BT from it
2. Is a mid kick
3. TRACKS
4. Has amazing range. More range than our fucking 1P!:eek::eek::eek:
5. Grants MASSIVE advantage on normal hit, even more on counter

Cons:
1. is i20, but so what, this is a ranged move, doesnt need the speed imo.
2. qcf motion is hard to pull off consistently online, at least for me

Even better, canceling this into BT reduces the recovery by 5 frames, so it is SAFE on block at only -4. You should always go into BT from this move, because the follow ups from standing forward don't have enough range to reach the opponent.

From landing qcf K, you can land either booty bump, 7P, or 7K for nice nice damage. Right now, i enjoy using qcf K into BT>7k>4P> air throw for a nice ~90 points of damage, all from normal hit. Absolutely disgusting . . . and i love it.:cool:

So now we have TWO great range moves; qcf K and our tried and true 1P. Both of which track. Take that sidesteppers!:)

Try this out, it's a killer move to incorporate into your arsenal. Was using this earlier to blow up people online, too hilarious. I can't believe this shit has tracking properties too, just . . . wow.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
If you get 7K off after qcf K you should do 4PK, than air throw. Or if you're near a wall do 4PKK.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Whoops. I screwed that up. I meant to say after 7k, you can do 4P, and then do 4Pk, and air throw, or do 4Pkk if near a wall. If you didn't knock them high in the air just sub 6K combo instead of 4P after 4P(BT).

ailingeternity

I like to use it during combo's right before CB, that way I can really mess around with my choices and bait out some holds...

Tones

Premium Donor
I like not to use it so people don't counter it on reaction when I'm going for a CB.

Batcommander

This move is not as great as i thought lol.

Basically, and i can't tell exactly, but it either has few active frames or just a horrible hurtbox in general. It gets stuffed easily by basically anything. I've even been jabbed out of it, and that was at range -_-

Looks like 1P and 7K are still the kings at range. I'm definitely using this more sparingly atm.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD