DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

J5ayNtf.png

I'm just on mobile so I can't make a big fancy front page, but let's try to list all the new stuff and I'll keep editing this first post to accommodate (and make it look more organized) as we go along!

So far we have

- New Tag Poses for
Eliot & Marie Rose
Ayane & Nyotengu
Helena & Marie Rose

- New Stages

Crimson (DOA 2)
Dangerzone (DOA 1)

- New Costumes For

Eliot (@Tyaren contest submission)

Marie Rose (@axouel2009 contest submission)

- New Hairstyles for

Ayane (childhood ponytail)
Kasumi (Side tie ponytail)
Hitomi (short bob)
Tina Armstrong (Pigtails)
Kokoro (ponytail)

Miscellaneous

- More Particles for environment Effects
- New silver-green health bars
- Arcade style character select screen
- two unknown characters (one new female and one "resurrected" male)
- new "soft engine" for skin

Contest Costumes!

Alpha 152:

adir3b.jpg

Ayane and Hitomi:
cos_04.jpg

Brad and Kokoro:
l_5444d2ed22e60.jpg

Eliot and Marie Rose:
15603591202_4a2e9b63c0_h.jpg

Hayate:
10556895_10152749704261351_6201244953227700327_o.jpg

Leifang and Tina:
cos_01.jpg

Mila:
mela-png.7842

Last edited:

Lady Tengu

What about Tina's Pigtails and Kokoros Ponytail Also Nyotengu's and Ayanes Intro. Ryu and Nyo have intros as well (speculation) Becuase she says Ryu when tagging out.

Argentus

What about Tina's Pigtails and Kokoros Ponytail Also Nyotengu's and Ayanes Intro. Ryu and Nyo have intros as well (speculation) Becuase she says Ryu when tagging out.
Not gonna add speculations, but added either two, thanks for pointing them out!

Kronin

You forgot to add the return of the DoA1 Danger Zone (Kasumi's stage) that we saw at the end of the teaser.

(For reference, it would be the stage showned in the first picture - then remade for DOA3 even if the DOA5LR version seems to be more faithful to the original DoA1's one).

EiY6Zt0.jpg

abelnog91

I'm just really hoping they'll release Last Round as DLC Update to the ones that already have Ultimate on PS3 or at least update with those new tag intros and the contest winners costumes

HHH816

I'm just really hoping they'll release Last Round as DLC Update to the ones that already have Ultimate on PS3 or at least update with those new tag intros and the contest winners costumes

don't think TN would do that, look at DOA5

and i feel DOA5 LR should only be release on PS4/XB1 only. feel unfair for ultimate user

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You forgot to add the return of the DoA1 Danger Zone (Kasumi's stage) that we saw at the end of the teaser.

(For reference, it would be the stage showned in the first picture - then remade for DOA3 even if the DOA5LR version seems to be more faithful to the original DoA1's one).

EiY6Zt0.jpg

From the looks of the trailer, you might be able to knock them down to the DOA2/DOA3 danger zone.

Kronin

The stage it was already great with the return of the DoA Danger "Bounce" Zone and all their colors: to know that there is a possibility that can be a multi tier level keeping in it even the DoA3 stage make everything even better!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I wonder if it'd be cool if it actually was a raised floor at certain circumstances. Like a platform that raises up on final round and ground turns into electricity?

KwonJigglypuff

Kronin

This site says Teamninja said DOA5LR "Largest roster of any DOA game ever" this quote is at the bottom. So MORE characters! Hopefully more male reps, females are covered for now.

Edit: Also click on the Press Release Button "blue button" it's confirmed that we are getting more characters!

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/09/02/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-returns-on-last-generation-too/

Well, actually this could be related to the fact that DOA5LR has more characters than DOA5U considering that Marie Rose, Phase-4 and Nyotengu are already included, however very likely they will release more in disc and DLC characters. The additional contents appeared to be very popular so far, so I don't see why TK should put a such limit on this new title (and the fans continue to ask for more added content, so...).

We already have the largest roster of any DOA game ever, it's just something they could say to promote the game to the press.

Indeed this is exactly what it's written in the back of DoA5U's case XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD