Characters Lolicopter - [Marie Rose Information & Discussion Thread]

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Yeah, I managed to get fifteen minutes in before I left home in the morning.

By the way, what do you guys do for 8K launches on level 1 stun? I managed to scrap together a decent juggle for 7K, but I couldn't get any damage from 8K.

Nightpup

If you want a high launcher wouldn't 4PP or Rondo PP work? Also doesn't 4PP launch on NH? I swear I saw it do that.

Brute

Standard Donor
7K is a high kick and her highest launch. 4PP and Rondo PP are both lower mid P launches. Rondo PP is high-mid

Brute

Standard Donor
Any upload of the Blood Tie remix? I know Awesmic is working on uploading a version long enough to represent his e-peen, but I'm looking for a version about 3 mins or so in length, ideally (and one that's already up).

Nightpup

Anyone else having problems with the Blood Tie remix not playing during battles? I originally set it as Marie's theme but it would never play, so I switched it to the normal Blood Tie.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
So, what have you guys been using for range tools so far that doesn't include her 3P+K variations? So far, I've been making good use of the following in my casuals with Requiem;

Range pokes:

K - Fast at i12 and is safe at -3.
3P - Fast range poke at i14 and has a safe follow up.
3PK - Safe -3 and has a nice delay.
2P - i14 and is safe at -3, crushes highs. Neutral on normal hit.
2K - i14 low kick and has more range than 2P, doesn't duck anything though.
1P - Crushes highs and has fairly good range, HAS to be used extremely accurately because if it whiffs, you are going for a ride (Ayane's 4K says hello).
9P - i15 high, counter hit rewards you well when properly placed. +25 at faster stagger guarantees your high, mid, and low from being blocked.
3K - Fast range poke at i14 and is a mid kick, safe at -6.
9KK - Fast range poke at i15, has a safe follow up midkick at -7. 9K4 leaves her back turned and you can 44 away while BT or set up whatever you want. It's also a lift stun (9K).

Whiff punishment:

4K - i16 mid kick, counter hit guarantees a 9P, 6P (or 6P4) and 2K low sweep. -7 on block
4PK - i16 mid punch with a mid kick follow up (essentially 4K). 4P is -8
214P - Lift stun on neutral, launches on counter hit.
66K - Crumple gut stun on counter hit, safe at -7.
236P - Very good range punishment tool against players suffering at footsies, same for 66K.
3H+K - Very good for whiff punishment, the stun leaves you at big frame advantage at fastest stagger (+17) and gets Rose in to start her offense.

Keep out:

K, 3P, 3PK, 3K, 2P, BT2K, 6PK (-6 and tracks), 9K, 9P, P (generic counter hit fish tool, has follow ups, moves her foward slightly).

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

So, what have you guys been using for range tools so far that doesn't include her 3P+K variations? So far, I've been making good use of the following in my casuals with Requiem;

Range pokes:

K - Fast at i12 and is safe at -3.
3P - Fast range poke at i14 and has a safe follow up.
3PK - Safe -3 and has a nice delay.
2P - i14 and is safe at -3, crushes highs. Neutral on normal hit.
2K - i14 low kick and has more range than 2P, doesn't duck anything though.
1P - Crushes highs and has fairly good range, HAS to be used extremely accurately because if it whiffs, you are going for a ride (Ayane's 4K says hello).
9P - i15 high, counter hit rewards you well when properly placed. +25 at faster stagger guarantees your high, mid, and low from being blocked.
3K - Fast range poke at i14 and is a mid kick, safe at -6.
9KK - Fast range poke at i15, has a safe follow up midkick at -7. 9K4 leaves her back turned and you can 44 away while BT or set up whatever you want. It's also a lift stun (9K).

Whiff punishment:

4K - i16 mid kick, counter hit guarantees a 9P, 6P (or 6P4) and 2K low sweep. -7 on block
4PK - i16 mid punch with a mid kick follow up (essentially 4K). 4P is -8
214P - Lift stun on neutral, launches on counter hit.
66K - Crumple gut stun on counter hit, safe at -7.
236P - Very good range punishment tool against players suffering at footsies, same for 66K.
3H+K - Very good for whiff punishment, the stun leaves you at big frame advantage at fastest stagger (+17) and gets Rose in to start her offense.

Keep out:

K, 3P, 3PK, 3K, 2P, BT2K, 6PK (-6 and tracks), 9K, 9P, P (generic counter hit fish tool, has follow ups, moves her foward slightly).

You pretty much said it all, though I really am liking 6P+K, has decent range is only -4 on block and has her stance mixups if you choose to follow up with them.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
6P+K would be better if it at least moved her forward a bit, but it doesn't. It's really strong on neutral and in critical stun though, for sure. I need to use it more often. 6P, 6K and 6P+K are amazing in critical stun because of the rondo cancels.

Honestly, I think I have a pretty good idea of how this character is supposed to function, I'm just....still trying to get used to her tools. All of my characters have crushes, she doesn't really have any (or hardly any).

FatalxInnocence

6P+K would be better if it at least moved her forward a bit, but it doesn't. It's really strong on neutral and in critical stun though, for sure. I need to use it more often. 6P, 6K and 6P+K are amazing in critical stun because of the rondo cancels.

Honestly, I think I have a pretty good idea of how this character is supposed to function, I'm just....still trying to get used to her tools. All of my characters have crushes, she doesn't really have any (or hardly any).

Yeah, it could be better- but it still has decent range. It's about a backdash and a step or two away from the opponent. Which is still pretty good.... at least to me it is hahaha xD

Klts3

I try playing defensively but I'm offensive player so it little hard, but I'm slowly getting used to Rondo and expert holds. Maybe I'll post a video of my Marie later.

Nightpup

I like to Rondo a LOT when people try to block my strings, so when they think it's over they get parried and I can keep the pressure going. I also like to use her low stuns to set up for OHs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD