Looking for sparring partners on Xbox Live

Extra

As the title says, I'm looking for people to play this game with, preferably someone who has a decent connection to me (I'm on west coast). I'm hoping to find people who'd like to explore the game and have fun with. Generally I prefer 2-people rooms. Also, currently I play Akira exclusively.

My tag is Extra411, feel free to add me.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I will add you. I'm stuck in Idaho, but hopefully that's close enough for a decent connection.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm really only free on the weekends, but if you want, we could try and set up a few games, then.

Cali, here.

FakeSypha

Extra, you can also set your gamertag and location to be shown below your avatar. That could help others to find you if they're in the same area as you.

Brute

Standard Donor
Ahh sounds good. I will do that.

Brute, are you also on xbox live?
No, unfortunately. Gold membership ran out a while back, so I bought DOA on PS3.

Half-regretting it. It seems like there's a lot more activity for it on XBL.

damedame

No, unfortunately. Gold membership ran out a while back, so I bought DOA on PS3.

Half-regretting it. It seems like there's a lot more activity for it on XBL.
Random question, how many ranked players are there on PS3? There's like 27000 last time I checked on XBL. Just wondering for comparison sake.

To OP, you're welcome to add me too. I can't play much this week, but I'm always open to practice when I have time.

Brute

Standard Donor
Random question, how many ranked players are there on PS3? There's like 27000 last time I checked on XBL. Just wondering for comparison sake.
Good question. I actually haven't checked.

Will look into it this weekend if I remember.

Extra

Hey everyone, just a heads up, for the next couple days my copy of DOA5 is at my work, and my boss is taking a look at the game, so I won't have access to it until possibly next week.

It's all for a good cause! :hitomi:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD