DOA5LR Mai Shiranui is now Available

tumblr_ocf8zgpgUz1uerpgyo1_500.jpg

Mai is probably the biggest character reveal we have seen since Marie Rose, and she is available now on Playstation Network, Steam and XBOX Live. She's available in two different SKUs, price differing depending on the amount of costumes you would like to see her in. With the patch you can also buy the new King of Fighters outfits for various characters.

What are your initial thoughts on Mai? Feel free to share all of your newly found tech/combos in her exclusive character forum. You can also share matches you've recorded and stream online using FSD as your primary source to expand your knowledge outside of your typical lab routine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting for her to trigger my return...

I will download her an do a live stream, testing her n breaking her down.. even may be constructing a few basic combos for a future vid.

My stream is twitch.tv/emperorcow
All are welcome.. come and join the fun when it starts ^^

Update: shes isnt on US PSN yet.. guess I'll be streaming from xbox

I've been waiting for her to trigger my return...

I will download her an do a live stream, testing her n breaking her down.. even may be constructing a few basic combos for a future vid.

My stream is twitch.tv/emperorcow
All are welcome.. come and join the fun when it starts ^^

Update: shes isnt on US PSN yet.. guess I'll be streaming from xbox
She is on psn lol, I bought her around 5 AM because I woke up then.

Can you counter Mai's fan throws? I know you can side step the fans but I can't seem to counter them. I was not sure if I was not timing it right or not.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD