[Mar 16, 2013] BEST of the Battle II (San Jose, California)

IceMage95

oh ok! sweet. I'll def be there since san jose is only like 30 min away. been trying to find peeps around this area that play so I could get some offline matches.

@Return of the Shadow, I'll add ya on skype for sure, although i tend to leave it on a lot even when im not around. =/
Dude you're from San Ramon too?!

NukNuks

I need a ride to and from SJ if I can be there.
~Nai~ (Lemstring) lives in Frisco, try hitting him up. If you take the Caltrain to SJ (train station is about 2 miles from venue) then you'd be able to take the taxi to and from the station to venue.

IceMage95

dude if you're right here in San Ramon, I can give you a ride. better than having to fork out some cash and stuff for taxis/trains.
Thanks for the offer. I live in San Ramon too (by Club Sport). I'm still unsure if I can make it due to school and other activities, but I'll make an effort to try to get out.

UPDATE: Looks like I'll be going! I'm very excited to be back in the offline scene after HIN last year.

shytzoo

Thanks for the offer. I live in San Ramon too (by Club Sport). I'm still unsure if I can make it due to school and other activities, but I'll make an effort to try to get out.

UPDATE: Looks like I'll be going! I'm very excited to be back in the offline scene after HIN last year.

sweet. yea, thats hella close to me. I can give ya a ride no prob if you want. I'm going to this thing for sure

Renarism

Yay! Pumped for this!! :) Nykko we need to get some stream going this time..at least for finals anyway... those matches we had last time were to intense to have not have had been streamed ;)

~Renarism

ikodomo

My chances in going to this tournament will be significantly higher if Doa is not in SCR. Hopefully I can bring along the socal group along with me as well.

IceMage95

I know it's not possible to use a wireless controller without the play & charge, but does the controller still work with the play & charge AND with a blank battery pack (like the one where you put in the AA batteries but just without any batteries inside)?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD