[Mar 16, 2013] Milan 'Accurate" Steveson Memorial Tournament #1... (IN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE BABY!)

"God took my nigga and now its time for me to take him back."
Cuba GOODING jr.
MAS Memorial Tournament
Date: March 16th
Time: 8pm EST
Prize: 800 MS Points and a picture of Accurate in his military dress uniform.

Rules
  • 60 seconds
  • Normal Life
  • Best 2 out of 3 rounds
  • Helena banned (My tournament and I don't want to see that bitch played)
  • Character Lock
Additional
  • YOU MUST REGISTER THE CHARACTER YOU'RE GOING TO USE IN THE TOURNAMENT IN THIS THREAD BEFORE MARCH 15.
  • BRACKETS CLOSE MARCH 14th
  • DON'T COME INTO THIS THREAD CRYING ABOUT HELENA BEING BANNED - DON'T LIKE IT? DON"T PLAY!!
THIS IS AN ACTUAL TOURNAMENT! ITS NOT A JOKE OR A TROLL! THIS EVENT WILL GO DOWN IN TWO WEEKS!

Preface
Annoucing the first in my bi-weekly series of Dead or Alive 5 online tournaments.

This one is dedicated to the memory of a young man, struck down in his prime - Accurate.

Accurate was, by all accounts, the breathing embodiment of swagger. He was always dressed
like he stepped directly out of a JC Penny catalog. He smelled like Guuci at all times and he was (pretty much) a war hero who never got the chance to pull the trigger to keep the stripes on our nations flag crimson.

He was also a hell of a dead or alive player who kept people like Carl "Perfect Legend" White from setting foot on North California soil. . .I have photos of the man standing on the tarmac with a baseball bat and a 12 Gauge daring the FAA to land a plane carrying the east coasts second most talked about talent.

This thread will be used for sign ups and, if you feel so inclined, to tell stories about how good Accurate was at everything and how important it was to get your ass whipped by him in dead or alive over this past decade.

(Next month we'll be doing a tournament to help raise awareness of the fact that Koompbala has been unemployed since 2006 and has no plans of getting off government assistance)

1 Blankexe(Pai)
2 Donna Natrix ( Pai)
3 Julius Rage (Zack)
4 Big Burna (Zack)
5 Koompbala (Tina)
6 1CrackDown1 ( ?)
7 DummyWOW89 (Eliot)

Tokkosho

I'll do it, why not. Ima use Pai
Just a heads up you'll get lots of hate and what not for the Helena ban

Allan Paris

I am going to be completely honest, as I always am. I want to lock this thread very badly, but because this is a tournament (I am not going to approve it btw) I will let it fly and I will wish good luck to the participants.

Please give me a reason to lock this thread, please! This thread is on my radar so keep it smooth sailing in here, fellas.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Tamisu if you in this tournament and not at botb2 its going to be on. If it wasn't for botb2 I would join this with my main character Helena. Fk you Julius you can't character ban me. I'm the mah fkin best.in the world.

Oh and p.s Accurate aint dead. I talked to him. The real one lol. Good luck with tourney, though. Whoever wins that photo I want to see it.

Koompbala

This tournament is dumb your dumb and its I find it funny you tell me afterwards. Also I may not make it as is so good job on this fail tournament. I'm gonna most like be playing offline with Galen

Tokkosho

This tournament is dumb your dumb and its I find it funny you tell me afterwards. Also I may not make it as is so good job on this fail tournament. I'm gonna most like be playing offline with Galen
You guys should make your way down to BOTB2 :p

This hurts me.

If I have to hold a one man tournament and pay Julius Rage for showing up then I will.

But fire, flood, or blood Accurates memory will be honored.

Koompbala

Your not hurt you probably laughed at my post. Kinda funny how this failed even though MSP is on the line

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
It happened. I won the tournament. Julius Rage used Helena(He lied about banning her) and I used Eliot and I pwned him with my top tier parry air juggles. He lied about the 800 MS considering he had no way to give it to me, but I did get Accurate picture in a Miltary Dress. I am currently using this as a way to Blackmail Accurate. He don't want me showing people with him in a miltary dress and granny panties.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD