Midwest: Motor City Mayhem

DyByHands

Good to see more people coming in here. And generally speaking, in terms of geography, they do consider parts of Canada as Mid-West... Just not Mid-West America. So its all good. If you have your passports.

DyByHands

Oh, okay. I got you. I was thinking of Sweet Dee from that loud tv show. I was going to correct you and say its Dy=Die, lol.
I hope more people from Chicago will chime in here. I am like 2 1/2 hours from there. Need to get some offline DOA going on somewhere over there.

UnD34D

It really is like I have to explain to you guys why there are different areas of geography.
censusregions.GIF
: The midwest.

UnD34D

Like AP was saying earlier, looks like Michigan is gonna have quite a scene, so you're in luck. Also, welcome to FSD. The midwest is looking to honestly have the strongest players in the DOA offline scene, so I hope you're prepared to level the fuck up real fast :D.

DyByHands

Its all good man. Keep an eye on the thread. If something pops up in Detroit or somewhere close, maybe you could make it.

Jefffcore

Haha. I think you got it backwards, cause more than half the Blackhawks are Canadian. :cool: Us Canuks are showing the midwest. As soon as I get my passport, I'll come show you how to play DOA, too. Heh...

UnD34D

Haha. I think you got it backwards, cause more than half the Blackhawks are Canadian. :cool: Us Canuks are showing the midwest. As soon as I get my passport, I'll come show you how to play DOA, too. Heh...
I meant the Canucks as in the Vancouver Canucks actually, and Kane is American, so suck it! Also anytime you wanna fly to Japan to play, of course I'll have you over :) I'm an Iowa native and my family is there, so I go back every once in a while, but right now I'm stationed in Japan and when I get out I don't know where I'll go, but probably back to Virginia, where I lived for the previous 5 years.

UnD34D

Hey, Midwest, I'll be in Iowa from Oct 2 - Oct 13th. Come on out, say hi, play a couple games, get drunk :D

THE JOHNNY ROOK

I was reading this and it said Midwest, but where is Minnesota? Let alone, I can do South Dakota and Nebraska too if there is ever larger meet ups there, doubt that but ha!

Allan Paris

I was reading this and it said Midwest, but where is Minnesota? Let alone, I can do South Dakota and Nebraska too if there is ever larger meet ups there, doubt that but ha!

I can update the OP and put you under Minnesota if you want? That list will grow, only if players want it to.

So to anyone else in the Midwest that wants to try and get into the offline scene for casuals or tournament play. Post in here with your state. The OP will be updated so you can see who is near you and what events are close to you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD