Mila 3H+K as a counter during combo stun.

rximmortal

So As i saw in training mode. 3H+K , goes in many states:
1.Crouching (evade high)
2.Jumping (evade low)
3.Jumping
4.semi crouch
5.stand
So my idea is this. ( Actually it is field tested).
If your oponent hits you with a combo and you are in a block stun.
If you manage to sense that your oponent will not hit with a medium attack. Than it is safe to use 3H+K.
It is even buferable to active it in the first possible frame(while holding H , you spam 3H+K)
Because:
If he continue combo with HIGH hit the first frames of 3H+K are crouching and you evade the kick and punish.
If he continues with low hit ( which is slower than the high one) your 3H+K is already in state 2. ( jumping evade low). So you punish it too.
If he Use a slow medium hit ( it is again good) , because it will hit you and u will be on the ground and no longer in combo stun.
You evade grabs.
So it is a good counter because the pure statistic is in your obligation.
You are hitable by medium hits only. Even if u get hit the chance to not be in critical is pretty high.
So let me see what you think.

Rambro

I've had people whiff throws and been able to crush a high with this tactic. I'll use it, it's a better guess than countering.

Jefffcore

I think it crushed around the 13 or 14 frame mark for about 4 frames... I dont remember. It works for interrupting strings that have a low or high follow up, but if the 3rd follow up is too fast it wont work. Course they cant do anything after they knock you out of the air.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD