Mila has no moves to use vs christie

autoaim

This is the most BS match ive ever had besides leifang and jann lee. I have played this match over 100 times and i have lost atleast 90+ there is nothing i have found that works well. Anybody got something?

autoaim

yeah, i got that and i am holding block and i'm blocking everything i can, i suppose the real problem is when i see punch grab coming i do an attack knowing its coming but it doesn't come out. Stupid online

rximmortal

Try this out:
You hold block , you count 2 or 3 hits ( as a checkpoint) than you start spamming UP while holding block , this way you will side step in the first possible frame out of the block stun and you are crouched.
You wait the first 2-3 hits because if u side step too early u will be auto tracked by non traking moves and will result in hitting you

Diaren

I can't poke and win, against those characters, so I find that :4::K:, :4::H+K: are my best friend, they can keep her away.

If you're in close, and you're trying to attack, forget it (only thing you have is :6::P:, and :8::P::P::5::P:)... just wait for an unsafe move and then :4::K:. Then use :P+K:, :K: and :4::H+K: to get a counter hit, then launch a small combo generally netting about 80 dmg... also at that distance remember :2::H+K:.. rinse...repeat.

What I find really useful at not so close distance is :4::H+K: :6::P+K:, the second causes a crumple stun, but with only 2-3 frames to spare so gotta commit.

rximmortal

About using 4H+K.
This is your best start up move. Remmeber never start combos when you are not sure you will hit your oponent.
Use 4H+K when you are in reach range.
So if your oponent block . You backdash and do it again.
If you hit you go dash 3PP or dash P , 3PP or 4K , T , H , K (Launch)

autoaim

Yeah, Awesmic has read these a million times over. i suppose i should try to do something random and weird. my SS always breaks in online matches so i usually forget about it. Thanks for the tips though! :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD