Moderator Lockdown? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV MR ARMANI

Let me start off with a Merry Christmas to everyone in the forum. I had a good ass day yesterday lls.
And expect this forum to be locked soon so get your responses in quick!!

So as you can see here, this is what is collecting in the bottom of the General Discussion boards page.

BULLSHIT..PNG

Locks on top of locks on top of locks.. etc. etc. What is the reasoning behind this lock spree mods? Is what newer players have to say about general observations of DOA5 that much of a problem to the forum? I really don't think so. You really can't build a community when a good majority of the easily accessible and candid forum topics are being locked. Anybody who doesn't feel knowledgable enough or really in the place to comment on topics like Frame Data and Mixups for characters wont have a haven to go to, to post and get people to know them and shit like that outside of the Meet and Greet Threads.

The irony of this picture is the blatant ignorance of the thread that isn't locked. People have honest questions guys. Let them discuss and find their own ways to the answer other than telling them to go to another thread that they probably can't find anyways. Even on top of that it just looks like the mod team is just policing everything that comes through this site.

I want to be ignorant and have the nigga in me say "yeah wassup, lock this thread bitchess" but I wont.

Keved

- Pointless thread (Thread Locked)

- This thread makes no sense (Thread locked)

- This thread has no constructive purpose (Thread locked)

- I don't like where this thread is going (Thread locked)

- We already have threads like this (Thread locked)

- This thread is turning into X versus Y discussion (Thread locked)

Anyway good thread mate & may i just add..........

(Not open for further replies)

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
And finally,

This thread has nothing to do with DOA 5 discussion, which is the section you are posting it in.

#Gestapo #TheDOAilluminatiarereal

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD