Mortal Kombat thread.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
You wish your faves were as gorgeous as Jade.
Let's take a moment to respect a true Queen.
56627389_312331322776577_8513815301364686653_n.jpg

DedUp

I tried naming a Scorpion variation Hell Forged and the game told me I couldn't use it because it was inappropriate language. Very bizarre for a game where you can rip people apart in the goriest of ways. I also could of sworn there was at least one F bomb dropped in the story mode, but the word hell is no good. I did get around it by replacing the ls with 1s.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Let’s take a moment to respect an actual elder goddess.View attachment 28479

She's kind of a loser in the story though. So much wasted potential.

I just looked up good AI set ups and ruñ AI through the towers lol ive gotten so much stuff doing literally nothing.

Please share. :)

You wish your faves were as gorgeous as Jade.

You wish you faves' AI was a s clever as my fave's AI. I keep wrecking your defense team. XD

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I wonder if there's a way to set my obsidian hitbox with rapid fire up to just grind out towers using the AI for me... I might have to look into this.

Jadeinchains

Reminder that Kronika wasn't always bald, It was after one to many digs that Jade had to leave her like that.

On other stuff though which I'll put in spoilers ( It's story / dlc wise )
Does anyone else have any ideas for possible dlc characters based on the story? I wouldn't be surprised to see Sheeva get added as a dlc character considering she literally appeared in the story mode ( though this isn't certain since Sindel appeared in MKX's storymode and wasn't playable ) They also mentioned Mileena A LOT in the story. I don't know if that means anything but they must know that lots of people want to see her in the game and would pay to have her in. Then again Ed Boon is notorious for trolling and I could see him not including her just to troll.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Reminder that Kronika wasn't always bald, It was after one to many digs that Jade had to leave her like that.

On other stuff though which I'll put in spoilers ( It's story / dlc wise )
Does anyone else have any ideas for possible dlc characters based on the story? I wouldn't be surprised to see Sheeva get added as a dlc character considering she literally appeared in the story mode ( though this isn't certain since Sindel appeared in MKX's storymode and wasn't playable ) They also mentioned Mileena A LOT in the story. I don't know if that means anything but they must know that lots of people want to see her in the game and would pay to have her in. Then again Ed Boon is notorious for trolling and I could see him not including her just to troll.
People have already datamined a list of DLC from the Switch version.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Lol omg really?! Every single one or just like the first pack?

( Put it in spoilers though If anyone posts a list of datamined dlc characters )
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\ShangTsung
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Joker
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Nightwolf
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Terminator
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sindel
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Spawn
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Ash
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Fujin
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sheeva
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\EnvironmentName
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\StoryName
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\GOTY

Ripped straight from the game. There's even a guide on how to do it yourself out there if you have the switch copy.

Ninoasker

Ripped straight from the game. There's even a guide on how to do it yourself out there if you have the switch copy.
I'm really hoping those are not the only DLCs tho. IIRC there's been some news as of lately about one of the devs saying that they plan to support this game for years, so I doubt they'd only release those in the spawn of "years" (unless they release 1 character every 2 quarters of a year, which would be mad crazy lol). I'm sure that some of the NPCs such as Cyrax or Sektor have a lot of probabilities to be back as DLC apart from those. Or even more guests, which I honestly hope it's not the case (unless it's Michael Myers lol).

I'm also wondering what those "StoryName" and "GOTY" dlcs could be. GOTY seems obvious, but are they really thinking on a GOTY edition already?

Jadeinchains

I just decided to look since story spoilers I absolutely do not want to see but knowing the dlc characters isn't really a spoiler I guess. ;)
So Is that all the dlc characters that are coming or only some? And oh there's actually a few in there that I'm excited for.
Kasumi will be happy with Ashrah getting in as dlc, I remember him mentioning he hoped she would get in. And I know people will be happy with Sindel making her return. And yep so Sheeva's in.

Somehow I actually knew about a few of these getting in as dlc already so I guess I must have seen it somewhere already or something for some of them? Idk lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I really want to see Ermac as a playable character again, I miss my main :’( the DLC for 11 so far seems like a pretty balanced choice. I do want Ermac, Smoke, Rain, Mileena, Sektor and Cyrax getting added though.
B3624D07-A71B-467B-AFC6-2D40AFA6FD23.jpeg

Cetrion is your main? O: I had no idea!

source.gif
2F45A23F-D3AF-4D77-9781-3EEE9EBF2FBB.gif

Cetrion died to pay for all your Lisa/Jade jokes @Onryoki @Tyaren
I did not come into this thread to get disrespected like this, this is utterly unacceptable! You of all people should know how it is to main dead girls.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD