Mortal Kombat thread.

Boogie

im so glad she looks badass and not running around in a bikini and thigh high boots, neitherrealm has really matured. her heels aren't stilettos neither.

Argentus

I am actually guessing that "Kitana" is really Mileena impersonating her like the original timeline (what with Kitana being...yaknow, dead)

I WILL say from MK5-MK8, even though I liked them & played them, they were off compared to all of the others (MK1-MK4, MK9). But I'm a die-hard MK fan just like I am DOA​
Man I loved MKDA - MKA the most even though i started with MK Trilogy on the PSX and have been playing since I was a kid

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Is Ermac going to be a thing in MKX? I know that he was semi-leaked
I am actually guessing that "Kitana" is really Mileena impersonating her like the original timeline (what with Kitana being...yaknow, dead)
I thought they both died though? (I don't know a lot about MK, I only played 1, 2, 3, SW, Deception, vs. DCU and 9) But saying this, it's MK. People come back to life all the time here, lol.

CFW

Is Ermac going to be a thing in MKX? I know that he was semi-leaked

I thought they both died though? (I don't know a lot about MK, I only played 1, 2, 3, SW, Deception, vs. DCU and 9) But saying this, it's MK. People come back to life all the time here, lol.

Ermac was never leaked. It was just fan art.

And Mileena is still alive at the end of MK9.

Pink Nitro

I just uppercut him, then jump over him as he always does a wake up attack. It's basically rinse and repeat from there.

Honokawaii

Hi guys, just wanted to post characters that will most likely be returning or are brand new based off the comic.

Kenshi
Hsu Hao
Fujin
Frost
Mileena
Reptile
Reiko

Sonya and Johnny are in it to but I don't think they will be in it. I don't think Jax will either, even though he is in it he seems to have a daughter or other relative that may be his replacement
1iB26lO.jpg

Also, this person got some scoop on new and returning characters that may be in MKX. Takeda exist in the comics so it is possible they are in MKX as playable characters.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/70973806

Argentus

Hi guys, just wanted to post characters that will most likely be returning or are brand new based off the comic.

Kenshi
Hsu Hao
Fujin
Frost
Mileena
Reptile
Reiko

Sonya and Johnny are in it to but I don't think they will be in it. I don't think Jax will either, even though he is in it he seems to have a daughter or other relative that may be his replacement
1iB26lO.jpg

Also, this person got some scoop on new and returning characters that may be in MKX. Takeda exist in the comics so it is possible they are in MKX as playable characters.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/70973806
Wait. Mileena hooks up with that Shao Khan wannabe, while cassie cage is sparring with frost? Dunno who the chick with the dreads is though. And Lin Kuei is full cyber ninjas now. And whos that on the left of the new Khan ruler guy? Wait, is the chick with dreads supposed to be Jax's daughter? Isn't Jax dead too? And Kano's stabbing a Shokan? What else was in this comic?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Given that Kung Lao is a confirmed playable character and is in the story mode (confirmed via that cutscene in his trailer), that Kung Jin bit isn't sound legit. For a new MK Legacy season, sure. For the MKX, don't put in any stock into that shit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD