Mortal Kombat thread.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Didn't the poor guy get sucked up by a soulnado or somethin'?
Why do all the characters I like always end up either dying or are not relevant to the story anymore? First Bridget in GG, now Noob Saibot in MK? Ugh, this is why I hate 2D fighters. Using their stories as an excuse to cut my favorite characters.

Pink Nitro

Why do all the characters I like always end up either dying or are not relevant to the story anymore? First Bridget in GG, now Noob Saibot in MK? Ugh, this is why I hate 2D fighters. Using their stories as an excuse to cut my favorite characters.
I feel you. I liked Jade, she's dead. I love Lisa, nobody likes her. The list goes on.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Empress Mileena in MKX #6
tumblr_njfpty1QGo1u8wltlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_njfohcT7yZ1rybodro2_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_njg1b3VU4z1t101dvo1_1280.jpg
what a beaut :oops:

Argentus

Those crocodile teeth lol. But seriously why do Tarkatan's not have lips?! It looks like their teeth grow straight out of their skin, with no real gums.

@The 4th phase Anyone else feel like that new Reptile outfit feels like a remake of his Deadly Alliance costume?

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Those crocodile teeth lol. But seriously why do Tarkatan's not have lips?! It looks like their teeth grow straight out of their skin, with no real gums.

@The 4th phase Anyone else feel like that new Reptile outfit feels like a remake of his Deadly Alliance costume?

you mean this one

latest

looks different to me

remind me of his last 9 look besides the new and improved body armor.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
So....can anyone link to the comic or give a plot summary or something?
found this on FB
MKX komic #6 Kotal Kahn's origin...

SPOILERS!

Kotal Kahn was from the realm of Osh-Tekk, son of Kotal K'etz. They were so powerful that they forgot the meaning of defeat until Shao Kahn (accompanied by Goro) slaughtered and conquered them.

In return for Kotal K'etz's obedience, he was allowed to keep what Shao Kahn believed was a simple treasure. Revealed to be a portal stone and not an ordinary gem, Kotal K'etz sent a young Kotal Kahn to Earth as a form of initiation for the throne. Kotal Kahn travels the deserts and tundras of Earth, finds the Amazonian people, noticing their culture was similar in ways to his.

The day he arrives, the Spanish conquistadors arrived, Kotal Kahn slaughtered them and became the ruler of the tribe, revered as Buluc, the War God. He taught the tribe the ways of his people, including drinking the blood from the hearts of their enemies. Defeating the conquistadors, Kotal Kahn grew restless and returned to Osh-Tekk using the portal stone to see if he was worthy of replacing his father as ruler, his father said he was not, that his son's actions were blind. An angry Kotal Kahn leaves to return to Earthrealm, telling his father to keep the throne, he has his own.

Returning home, he finds the tribe dead, poisoned and diseased by the bacteria in the blood of the foreign enemies.

Present day, Kotal Kahn is Emperor of Outworld, having defeated Mileena's forces and driving them underground, he is telling the previous part of the story to rally his army, telling them how he learned his lesson, that, no matter how small the enemy forces are, they need to be wary of them and wipe them out.

Golden Desert; Reiko bows to Mileena saying the Red Dragon has accepted his/their "plan". Mileena say she needs a prince, takes off her mask showing her nasty looking face (especially in this depiction), and offers the position to Reiko.

Later, Mileena offers to restore the Shokan to their former glory if Goro eliminates Kotal Kahn.

Goro accepts...

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
They are only 99 cents. If you have a smart device you can download the comixology app and buy them from there (that's how I read my comics because there are no shops near me).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD