Mortal Kombat thread.

Argentus

Tremor will be one of the best MK characters and will have his time to finally be in an MK fighting game. He was in MK Special Forces which wasn't that good and in challenge tower on MK9 for PSvita. I probably won't end up really using him if he the grappler slow type.
I'm hoping he is, as that's my preferred style :)

End if the day, his redesign is badass!

Gurimmjaw

I'm hoping he is, as that's my preferred style :)

End if the day, his redesign is badass!

His design is good.

At this moment in this DLC pack I really only care about Predator. Wish Rain was in this pack. They seem to always forget to add him in the game.

Lady Tengu

I already edited my post with the video without the subtitles.
tumblr_nkz3ts537C1qlvwnco1_400.gif

CFW

Because she said shell "beat a warmer greeting out of him"? Shes literally talking about setting him on fire. Not because of her hair (which would have been even more ridiculous)

To jump to that conclusion is just... Ignorant.
Even calling her that is ignorant. Come on now.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Kitana does hella damage, has good zoning options, but her normals are lacking.

Scorpion has everything lol, just I'm still going through the cast to understand the game. Definitely a huge leap from MK9. Dude is a monster.

Kung Lao is another one with really good potential. Decent normals, damage, setups.

Sub-Zero is a monster in this game with great normals & very good setups

Mileena has good potential, but DO NOT mention to me that "she can get over 40% meterless because F3 exists". That is one of the slowest overheads in the game. Nonethless, she has good tools, but her normals are on the slow side. I'm using her for now since that's what I went to 1st.

I'm ultimately still deciding, but rolling with what I started with until I find something that stands out in the characters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD