Moves I cant find for Hayabusa...

G0dHadez

1. This move I cant find

he does it at 0:07

2.Ive seen a move where hayabusa dissapears into the air and comes back and front flips throughs you.

3.The next move I cant find is where Hayabusa does a hold counter a throw ALL the way high in the air and he comes with you grabs you and spins you down to the ground like a tornado. I cant find these moves at all, can someone hlep me >.<

0:02
(If im not being descriptive enough sorry im new and Idk what ''p'' '''K'' means and otehr stuff i've been seeing in this forum lik 6P and 53K im like wtf is that XD?)

Also how do you do this one? SOrry if this is too much
he does it at 0:04
he does this juggle ive never used before and then juggles then it grabs him and slaps her in the wall.
Gosh I need more practice.

MajesticBlue

^ The Dpad for player one.

6 is forward. 4 is back. 2 is down. 8 is up. 3 is downforward. 1 is downback 7 is upback. 9 is upforward.

P is punch.
K is kick.
F/H is block or hold.
T is throw.
A + just means press both buttons. P+K means press punch and kick at the same time for example.

1. This is his air grab. Done when they are in the air. 41236T
2. Sounds like Ongyoin (his 2P+K stance) 8T I think.
3. This is his advanced punch hold. Done with 67H for high punch. 64H for mid punch. 61H for low punch. It is a 3 part hold that will take quite a bit of practice to get down. There are tricks to learning it when you are ready.
4. The juggle used there is. 214P, 33P4, K, 8P, 41236T. It takes some practice to get it down =D.

Hope that helps a bit. If something doesn't make sense feel free to ask more questions.

*Also this might get moved to the doa 5 character board. I am doing it in my head but it isn't working lol*

G0dHadez

Dang it ! Thanks for your help, but I play for the PS3 controller so Idk what you just said with the numbers. Do you think you can switch it?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's standard fighting game notation. The numbers are directions.

Moving this thread to the Busa forum.

MajesticBlue

thCAYILV1G.jpg

Omg that is soo bad. It is perfect. =D

cip

You should do the command training with Hayabusa. Go to training and when you are there, press start and select "begin command training". You wll learn nearly all his moves, except for the airthrow and moves that depend on walls, While you are in it, you can again press start and view the moves list: All moves that won't be shown in the command training will be grey, if i remember correctly.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD