Music

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Bayman's got his theme from 3 with no modifications but I think Leon has a rearranged 2 theme. I'll have to double check and get back to you.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Cool.

So Leons back to his remixed Blade Runner theme?

Sigh... he always gets boring themes.

Of course they make his theme badass in DOA 4 and its only able to be heard in single player.

Clowns.

Soltice

Definetly Ayane's and Kasumi Alpha are worth it
though its nice to have tribal beats and Turn on the lights included

ANYONE noticed it also has Kasumi's DOA1 theme too, now that was epic nostlagia

Soltice

Ill give the 3DS a good capable machine for sounds...i mean it did replicate SFIV's music to a good extent, so ill give DOAD thumbs up for being slightly unique

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I was shocked when we didn't have another DOA1 training mode remix... Shocked.

Also, the training music is the only one I was able to get with the intro. Most of the songs in the have an intro and a body that loops. Since the game has no proper sound test or way to turn off voices and sound effects like previous games, I can't get the intros without a bunch of bad dialog. The training stage is the only one I was able to get with the intro and the remainder of the song but I couldn't get it to loop. Though I did find where it does loop and for how long and put that in the song's info.

Feteo

Thank you for that awesome Dimensions music, although you have missed one: Shiden's Theme!
After beating Challenge No. 20, you can use him by putting your cursor on random (the dices) and press L + X + A (for alternate outfits R + X + A or L + R + X + A).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD