Need Help Translating Text from the Frame Data Guide

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Hey gang, so I'm trying to type of 3.1 frame data for the wiki and I want to get a single character done before I move onto any others. I've got all of Ayane's data typed up at the moment but I'm stuck with a lot of the text. I've managed to get a fair amount of it translated but I'm struggling with the rest. Can you guys help me out?

trans3.png

Here's a preview of what I have so far:
ayanepreview.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The three boxes (CRITICAL, etc.) are for CRITICAL stun on normal hit, knocks down, and knockback/distance from wall to be sent to wall in meters.

I would need to see the areas where the notes/remarks are listed to give you an idea.

I can tell you that the bottom X with four dots is a general kanji used to denote a note. Much like our use of the * or superscripted [1]. The sentence afterwards has to deal with Frames and a Partner, probably to read the tag partner's frame data for the speed of the tag throw.

The second box under notes/remakrs is tough to read as well due to the kanji, I can only make out the second characters which by themselves I believe is North and "Behind", but I could be mistaken.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD