Need people to play online (PSN)

Leoni

So, as you can see, I'm new here and newbie to DoA as well.

I live in a country where there's no DoA whatsoever, so the only way for me enjoying the game is online. If you can help me, I would appreciate.

I play on PS3, my ID is LeoniBR7. I'm almost always online between 3pm-10pm EST.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Feel free to add me. Also we have a DOA group on skype with players who play on the PS3 who I'm sure will be happy to help you out.

Yaguar

Hey Leoni,
I'll be happy to play a few with you if we're online at the same time. Have to run a game or 2 to check connection as might have some lag due to the old pond separation and just isn't cricket.

BlitzOmen

Chewie

Feel free to add me. Also we have a DOA group on skype with players who play on the PS3 who I'm sure will be happy to help you out.
I get the feeling I am vaguely late to this PSN party, BUT, where can I find this Skype group? I am very interested in improving my game and that seems like a good place to start

Also, my PSN ID is Chewie_23. Feel free to add me (like how am going to add all of you haha). Usually on around 4 PM (PT) til sometime.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I get the feeling I am vaguely late to this PSN party, BUT, where can I find this Skype group? I am very interested in improving my game and that seems like a good place to start

Also, my PSN ID is Chewie_23. Feel free to add me (like how am going to add all of you haha). Usually on around 4 PM (PT) til sometime.

What id your skype? I will add you. My skype is in my profile so you can add me.

FakeSypha

So, as you can see, I'm new here and newbie to DoA as well.

I live in a country where there's no DoA whatsoever, so the only way for me enjoying the game is online. If you can help me, I would appreciate.

I play on PS3, my ID is LeoniBR7. I'm almost always online between 3pm-10pm EST.

Where are you from Leoni? That BR in your nick stands fro BRazil? If so, please add me. I'm from Argentina, so maybe we could have some lagless fights. If not, add me anyway but expect lag :(

Btw, my DOA5 copy for PS3 hopefully is arriving in this week. Thus I could only join you from next weekend onwards.

ps. welcome :)

EternalMelody

Is this basically the PSN thread? If so then add me.
PSN: EternalMelody
Availability: Monday, Weekends.

Last edited:

GhabStopR

Any and all can feel free to add me as well, I'm usually down to play some matches if you see me playing DOA5U and I'm online.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD