Need to play good players and help improve my game

Gurimmjaw

Hello, im really new to this site but not DoA though I never improved too much into it. I know in DoA4 when I would play I would always get caught in hold counters and when pressured I would abuse them too and got punished for it.

I dont really want to play randoms but good players to play so I can help improve. Im also looking for help from better players. I'm on PSN so would love to play some good players on DoA5U.

Im from the Ohio area so would prefer to play people from eastcoast to minimize the lag. My locals will probably be coming back soon so it might have DoA5U.

Im a pad player but might try out a hitbox soon.

AkaShocka

Last edited:

Tenryuga

Thanks for giving me a shoutout. I'm not the best player and I'm still learning the game myself so we would be good opponents for each other Gurimm. I'm on the east coast as well.

Gurimmjaw

. You are from Ohio? Me too, and I also play on PSN. My PSN ID is AkaShocka, but I won't be online because my PS3 is getting repairs, but we have some PSN players here. Each of these players are great and I have fought them as well (beat them too, because I am just that awesome :DD).Hope this helped. Have fun!

Yay!! Another Ohio player thought there weren't any aside from PL here lol. Hopefully my locals comes back soon.

Thank you so much. Would love to play these players. I will add you still but let me know when you get your PS3 back :)

Thanks for giving me a shoutout. I'm not the best player and I'm still learning the game myself so we would be good opponents for each other Gurimm. I'm on the east coast as well.

Awesome! I will add you. I dont have a true main yet as there are a lot of interesting characters so trying to find a character who fits my style.

Brute

Standard Donor
lol
I gotta wait 'till my net's fixed. After that, I'm game for matches. ;)

Welcome, Gurimmjaw! You don't happen to play Serious Sam, do you?

Gurimmjaw

Nice to meet you Gurimmjaw. What is your main?
Nice to meet ya too. As for my main I can't really say I have a definite main but I would say atm it is Kasumi.

lolI gotta wait 'till my net's fixed. After that, I'm game for matches.
Welcome, Gurimmjaw! You don't happen to play Serious Sam, do you?

Awesome! What your PSN? Will keep in mind so I know when to add you.

And no I do not lol. Though I do play some games similar to it.

SilverForte

LahsVeo

I only ask because an old-timer in the Serious Sam community goes by the name "Grimmjaw," and some people here *cough* SilverForte *cough* have recognized me from that community.

Happy to be recognized. Haven't gone over to that forum in a while though.

Brute

Standard Donor
Happy to be recognized. Haven't gone over to that forum in a while though.
Same, actually. Few months after SS3 came out then the forums just got a bit stale. Not much going on.
DOA keeps having patches, tournaments, new characters, new tech revealed, etc. Keeps things more lively.
I'll pop back over there if I get any new news on SS4, but as of now, I haven't really been there in months.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD