News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I plan study her thoroughly, i just need some time to see what she's capable.
I am also worried about being read but that means i just can't play carelessly.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone else get the feeling she'll be a skill gate character? Not like Rachel, but she'll be harder to use at higher level play and you'll have to play more technically, but she'll be decent at lower or more mellow play levels.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Curious of her Cliffhanger strike/throw. Hopefully she does not go overly apologetic for having the opponent clinging to the edge.

Naotora: Gomenasai!

Brad: Wtf but you are the one who put me here..! don't apologize!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Curious of her Cliffhanger strike/throw. Hopefully she does not go overly apologetic for having the opponent clinging to the edge.

Naotora: Gomenasai!

Brad: Wtf but you are the one who put me here..! don't apologize!
Does she have any big flashy moves from DW? They'll probably find some way to convert that into her cliffhanger attack and throw somehow.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Does she have any big flashy moves from DW? They'll probably find some way to convert that into her cliffhanger attack and throw somehow.

Probably. Does SW have an air musou? I honestly do not remember since I haven't played a SW game in awhile. I assumed that the one move she did after the PL into like some sort of wave was a conversion from a air musou in the SW game (if they have those in there, correct me if I'm wrong here or anyone.)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She shouldn't be hard to use at all. Does the moves/technic Stat at character select correspond with their difficulty of use? If it does, it's only 2/5 so she should be pretty straight forward

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Those stats are a joke. I remember the pre-build that Matt was playing at ShackNews had Honoka stats "All" maxed till she was exposed and had the stats changed right after in the final release of the game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Those stats are a joke. I remember the pre-build that Matt was playing at ShackNews had Honoka stats "All" maxed till she was exposed and had the stats changed right after in the final release of the game.
I remember, it had me baffled, but it was a pre build too so maybe they hadn't gave her precise stats at the moment. The stats don't really make much since, Kasumi has over 100 commands and it ranks her 3/5, while phase has less but it ranks her bat 5/5. XD

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Phase's moveset is pretty tricky

Kasumi has some tricky moves aswell.

I am hoping stick with one character this time around

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That pretty much sums it up. It's a bit misleading because the Japan version says "technic" which blatantly refers to difficulty, while "moves" in the English version is more vague

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD