new character new fighting style

DeathHand

Fu Jow Pai, I just remembered this fighting style from that xbox game that looks like MK, "tao feng", there was this female character that used this style, it was kinda cool and I think it fits well in a female or male character.like most chinese fighting styles it represents a animal,this case is a tiger. I would post a video but as many of u know most of this videos are boring :confused: its just noobs still learning =´P
fujow2.gif

edit
what do u guys think about the idea of using real face models for a possible DoA6 in the next generation,like what resident evil did with Jill face or Mass Effect did with a lot of characters.so I did this using some pictures of the face models (Samara/Morinth- Ranna Mc. Miranda Lawson-Yvonne strahovski)

Untitled-1.png
Untitled-12 copy.png

I was thinking in doing one of christie based on Julia Voth face.if it turns out ok and u guys have ideas for face models for DoA characters Ill create a thread about it
babe-julia-2.jpg

edit2
so I did it and it turn out decent to even post it on my deviantart
let me know if u guys would like to see DoA with this kind of style in the next DoA and so we can create a threat about this topic

babe-julia2-22.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD