New Character Themes???

Mawmew90

do you think they are going to bring back NEW individual character themes? It really pissed me off that DOA5 didn’t have new character themes, like it broke the course of DOA1-4... would you like character themes back again? Or you prefer stage themes?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
do you think they are going to bring back NEW individual character themes? It really pissed me off that DOA5 didn’t have new character themes, like it broke the course of DOA1-4... would you like character themes back again? Or you prefer stage themes?
I don't think new themes will be made, they only made new themes for the new characters, and plus all the veterans pre DOA4 have at least 2 themes to choose from so I doubt they'll make any new ones. From the looks of it they're focusing on stage themes which is better imo. It's nice to have tracks for the characters but we already have alot of those, I rather have themes that set the atmosphere and tone of the stage rather than a theme that fits your character but is totally out of place on one of the stages

Leifang12

I hope so ! I don't think they are going to do that! I hated the music in DOA5 ! Really terrible music production! I just hope they fired the DOA5 musician and hired new ones who can make epic melodic music for DOA! Maybe they'll do both ! That would be amazing ! More music !

Hayabusiness

I like Oiran Drive so I trust they can still do nice character themes.
But I wonder if they'll still go that way... If they stick with stage themes I hope they can AT LEAST make those sound decent.

Mawmew90

I hope so ! I don't think they are going to do that! I hated the music in DOA5 ! Really terrible music production! I just hope they fired the DOA5 musician and hired new ones who can make epic melodic music for DOA! Maybe they'll do both ! That would be amazing ! More music !
The music in DOA5 for me was very generic, one thing that excited
Me when a new entry of DOA was released is hearing the new character themes...

Mawmew90

They really need to do good music. I guess stage themed music works with story but doesn't fit in online matches. Need tracks which can be played repetitive without getting tired. I wish they would do themes too but i don't think they will. As much i like old DOA themes they are starting to get old.

Also please no rap.
100% agree, but as you say, i don’t think they will do it again :(

Mawmew90

I like Oiran Drive so I trust they can still do nice character themes.
But I wonder if they'll still go that way... If they stick with stage themes I hope they can AT LEAST make those sound decent.
Hopefully this time the music will be great!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD