New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

i agree. why don't we just turn this into a general costume discussion thread?
then again 100 pages is a lot but eh might as well, right?

no point littering the forum with topics about the same thing, which would be costumes. i know there's a costumes to mod for the PC thread but i don't think we should break this thread into tiny little mindless threads. plus i have a feeling there's going to be day one DLC costumes with the release of LR. probably another fetish pack.

synce

I think this puts the "will LR have anti aliasing" question to rest. Less than a month from release and it appears the answer is still no

Worse yet, everything is pointing to the PC version being a last gen port, so there will be no perfect version of LR.

WisperG

Worse yet, everything is pointing to the PC version being a last gen port, so there will be no perfect version of LR.

What makes you say that? Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't heard anything definitive (or anything at all, really) about the PC version since the original announcement.

I do recall hearing that they'll be talking about it later this week though, so fingers crossed.

Darkton93

Is it my turn to make a list? This will be in MGS3 terms.
:leon:Tsuchinoko level stamina recovery.
:hayate:Excellent stamina recovery.
:hayabusa:Excellent stamina recovery.
:zack:Excellent stamina recovery.
:bayman:Very good stamina recovery.
:hitomi:Very good stamina recovery.
:bradwong:Very good stamina recovery.
:bass:Good stamina recovery.
:akira:Good stamina recovery.
:rachel:Good stamina recovery.
:phase4:Decent stamina recovery.
:eliot:Decent stamina recovery.
:genfu:Decent stamina recovery.
:phase4:Decent stamina recovery.
:mila:Moderate stamina recovery.
:kokoro:Moderate stamina recovery.
:jacky:Moderate stamina recovery.
:jannlee:Moderate stamina recovery.
:christie:Moderate stamina recovery.
:sarah:Moderate stamina recovery.
:marierose:Moderate stamina recovery.
:pai:Moderate stamina recovery.
:helena:Slight stamina recovery.
:kasumi:Small stamina recovery.
:tina:Small stamina recovery.
:ein:Small stamina recovery.
:momiji:Poor stamina recovery.
:rig:Poor stamina recovery.
:leifang:Barely noticeable stamina recovery.
:ayane:Was rotten. Stomach starting to ache.
:alpha152:Became sleepy.

And since I wasn't here for her announcement...
:honoka:Came down with food poisoning.

FatalxInnocence

What makes you say that? Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't heard anything definitive (or anything at all, really) about the PC version since the original announcement.

I do recall hearing that they'll be talking about it later this week though, so fingers crossed.

Wait... if they're releasing the new costumes as pre-purchase for steam... and last gen aren't getting any DLC aside from characters ( literally guessing they're getting the characters... from the last statement I read it as "You guys will get the free update. And that's it." xD ) wouldn't it make more sense that it's a port of XB1 & PS4 versions? since last gen aren't getting any of the pre-order stuff...

That makes sense right? well, it does to me. If it's a port it would just be DOA5U... how would they implement next gen costumes into a last gen port? I'm not the smartest with technical stuff but that to me doesn't make sense.

Chapstick

As long as we play nice and keep on topic (both very difficult and I admit I'm a big offender with not doing either of these, sorry mods and everyone else), this thread should be open for a while to talk about everything new that comes up. And there WILL be DLC in the future to talk about.

KwonJigglypuff

Ummm... sorry to be lazy but I'm not checking 100 pages of this thread. Has Lisa's new costume been shown?

This.

10940580_801556173213979_2613405214688098569_n.jpg

And this haircut.

988933_801271833242413_1705510379248015799_n.jpg

Kasumi

I think this puts the "will LR have anti aliasing" question to rest. Less than a month from release and it appears the answer is still no

Extremely disappointing, I wonder if the lack of AA is related to performance issues, maybe their engine can't handle 1080p/60fps/AA?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD