New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

KokoroDOA4C3.jpg

doa5_kokoro_c4_no_glasses_by_samuraijudge-d6gei6f.jpg

This one, the skirt yeah. But tartan skirts are school uniforms in general? doesn't make them the same.

Apart from the tartan skirt, they aren't all that similar.

Salad's C1 just got a different pattern on the knee-high socks and color of the tartan skirt as opposed to Kokoro's C4 but it's not so unique in general. Its only saving grace was the school blazer.

I couldn't view the 2nd image but I was talking about this one:
image_zps37bef07f.jpg
latest

I will admit I got the shoes wrong but overall, I think it is literally the same style/concept with a few slight modifications on Salad's version. (i.e. red tie, thinner suspenders, shirt having breast pocket, tartan-printed skirt)

FatalxInnocence

Salad's C1 just got a different pattern on the knee-high socks and color of the tartan skirt as opposed to Kokoro's C4 but it's not so unique in general. Its only saving grace was the school blazer.

I couldn't view the 2nd image but I was talking about this one:
image_zps37bef07f.jpg
latest

I will admit I got the shoes wrong but overall, I think it is literally the same style/concept with a few slight modifications on Salad's version. (i.e. red tie, thinner suspenders, shirt having breast pocket, tartan-printed skirt)

Yeah, I can see the similarities in those two ( suspender ones. ). But it's still different enough to go "Ok, they aren't from the same school.". The thing about the C4 in DOA5 is that I don't view that sweater as a blazer... not to mention it doesn't have an emblem on it suggesting it is in-fact a school costume. It's a very casual school uniform on Kokoro's part if it is in-fact a school uniform. I know Japan/Korea have this weird thing with school uniform style casual wear... which is what I actually viewed Kokoro's C4 as.

FatalxInnocence

#honokasboobslookfuckingweirdhere
#honokasboobsarefuckingweirdperiod

Well, her having the biggest boobs was obvious when they said "She's going to have the biggest" whatever they said. Breasts, cause it's DOA. And they didn't fail there... except we're now venturing into abnormally big... which is not ok. It starts making the characters body look weird... only seems noticeable in that picture though... like even in the bikinis they don't look like balloons stuffed up her shirt. That picture however.... >_> probs avoiding that one.

DontForkWitMe

catching up on the new costume reveals and although its disappointing rachel didn't get the hacked fiend hunter outfit included in, she still looks damn good in her tanned biker get-up and is a nice change from all her revealing fetish outfits she already has and is her first non-skirt/short-shorts casual outfit

As for Jacky didn't think they'd actually go for that choice the design looks completely ridiculous but at least it gives some eye candy for the girls and gaymers out there

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
at least it gives some eye candy for the girls and gaymers out there
I guess people forgot about the all male MMA fighting pack huh? Or the fact that some of the male fighters have shirtless or costumes that show some skin. Jann Lee, Zack, Leon, Ein, Hayabusa, etc., just to name a few. The eye candy outfits for the male fighters are there, it's just that not a lot of people are using them.

FatalxInnocence

I guess people forgot about the all male MMA fighting pack huh? Or the fact that some of the male fighters have shirtless or costumes that show some skin. Jann Lee, Zack, Leon, Ein, Hayabusa, etc., just to name a few. The eye candy outfits for the male fighters are there, it's just that not a lot of people are using them.

I think the point was Jacky didn't have one, now he does.

CFW

Because they're ugly and uninspired. Where is there swimwear? Where the jiggle physics?

She honestly looks fat there...

Good, that means fatphobic people can fuck off my third fave and cry about her jigglyness as I beat them up.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think the point was Jacky didn't have one, now he does.
Oh. Well, yeah, I guess. Too bad the design looks ridiculous with the shirt pulled over his head in the game.

Because they're ugly and uninspired. Where is there swimwear? Where the jiggle physics?
Akira and Jacky for have swimsuits in VF5FS, but I guess Team Ninja doesn't want to bring them over. And I'm pretty sure if TN were to do swimwear for the guys, it would just be a recolor of their MMA shorts, which people already think are swim trunks.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Because they're ugly and uninspired. Where is there swimwear?

Why would anybody still want those? They look imho ugly...so low-polygon. D:

Comparison of bikini and fighter DLC models:

Tina:
z0io2.jpg

Zack:
lowpoly.png

I'm joking by the way. XD That is of course not Zack's model. Zack's real model has three polygons more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD